GDT: Bruins @ Habs - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

acr*

Hits coming, better turn my back. I'll either draw the call or be paralyzed. This is YOUR NHL people.

HanktheHammer*

Thanks Milinda for killing any chance for tying the game. Lucic must mean "I suck" in Serbian.

Trade his @$$. If Milinda ain't scoring and ain't banging. He's useless.

Milan Lucic is the Bruins David Clarkson

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
Don't understand how that's a penalty.

Lucic was committed to the check and Emelin just faces the boards and falls.

Hate this team and the benefit of the doubt they get from the refs.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Goal for next montreal game: don't completwly lose your ****. Easier said than done.

bwunderlich

Feb 27, 2002
woodstock, ny
Visit site
6 games in 9 days. its taking a toll.

watching lucic shy away from clear opportunitiesall game to just initiate a little contact suggests shoulder or some rather serious above the shoulder issues. and now he does this? real odd emotional roller coaster with this kid. Kinda worried about where he's at. either way, he has to be on the 6th floor come next Tuesday night.

Marchand's act is so tiresome, I just don't know how that's continually tolerated. His toddler-esque behavior changed this game.

The team needs time to practice and get some consistent lines together. They are not good, aren't particularly fun to watch right now, and really lack any identity.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
That was utter bullcrap. No chance of a comeback really but these ******* refs made sure to help the Habs. 1st and last Habs goals are on them.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
All of the tank crap is obnoxious. 5 games into the season and people are out of their minds. There are real issues with this team but I swear some posters are being miserable just to be miserable.

This place has become toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad