Boston Bruins Bruins Guarantee 50/50 Pot of $250,000 for Home Opener this Monday in support of Special Olympics!

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
:thumbu::clap::clap::clap::thumbu:

hZgzfC0_yIR5Kql4TcSxo0_EjfzfLFY0bpcxv84nkffN-ho1-kV8GsUmSSN7ukKGgVAkQM3IqxCuYaFRinuSsKTvA-xSVcE_p2DbgoIM0G_VjJACkQKAGfBslrxgGAJoxxzFZNhFTR1-TdFmWBp708zFF9bsIc7zo6R02Js=s0-d-e1-ft

About the $250,000 guaranteed 50/50

The Boston Bruins Foundation is excited to announce that we will be guaranteeing a 50/50 jackpot of at least $250,000 for the Boston Bruins home opener against Ottawa on Monday, October 8th!
When does the raffle end?

This 50/50 raffle will end, Monday, October 8th at the start of the 3rd period of the game between the Boston Bruins and Ottawa Senators which starts at
1:00pm.
You will be able to purchase tickets online for this raffle as well as in
arena
until the start of the third period.
How do I follow the Live Updated Pot Total?
You can see the latest totals as they happen live here

Who does this raffle benefit?

As part of a recent partnership, Special Olympics Massachusetts will be the beneficiary of the 50/50 raffle presented by TD Bank. Throughout the course of the upcoming season, Special Olympics Massachusetts athletes will be integrated into a variety of Boston Bruins events and activities as a way to showcase the tremendous talent and determination demonstrated by these athletes.
How do I know if I won?

You can check back for the winning number on the Boston Bruins Foundation site here
https://www.nhl.com/bruins/community/foundation-raffles-auctions

or you can text 844-YES-5050 for SMS texts for winning numbers and updates.

Who can enter?

At this time,
you must be physically located in the State of Massachusetts

at the time of entry. Purchaser must also be 18 years of age or older.​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Buy 50/50 Tickets
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad