OT: Bruins Friendly Bars in Chicago?

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston
Anyone know of any places to watch Games 5 and 7 (if we have one)... work is sending me to Chicago of all places from this saturday till next saturday and was hoping to watch the game with some felow B's fans... especialy since these games could be potential clinchers.. I am staying off W. Adams @ the JW Marriott but will take a cab anywhere ....

Thanks!

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
On the verge of buying a ticket for Game 5 today, very much an impulse decision!

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
I have a ticket to game 5 and am heading up for the weekend. Would enjoy a couple beers and Bruins talk if you wanna meet downtown for a couple pre gamers sat afternoon?

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston
I have a ticket to game 5 and am heading up for the weekend. Would enjoy a couple beers and Bruins talk if you wanna meet downtown for a couple pre gamers sat afternoon?

I would 100% be up for it but I unfortunately don't think I'll be able to make it into the city for pregame - ill most likely miss the very beginning of the 1st period even :shakehead ... If your still hanging around for Game 6 (or any other B's fans) I plan on going over to Tripoli and can plan on meeting up?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad