Bruins ENFORCER???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieSuperFly

Nov 23, 2011
What the hell did I just read?

I dont think the Bruins need an enforcer. When I think Bruins, I think Tough. And it snt because of Thornton. Team seems pretty gritty top to bottom.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
What the hell are we going to do about an enforcer now? What happens to the big bad bruins now? Are we going to look like the NYR now?:rant:
You may want to get your answer at http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1715483[/url]. Scroll through fourteen pages of suggestions . All kinds of goons available for purchase.

Last edited:

Wiseguyjohnny

Apr 18, 2013
NYC
What the hell did I just read?

I dont think the Bruins need an enforcer. When I think Bruins, I think Tough. And it snt because of Thornton. Team seems pretty gritty top to bottom.

i hear ya... but mcquaid is out... a lot of people seem iffy about campbell. i dunno, i enjoy fighting.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Bruins this year...

613FebS%2BK3L._SY300_.jpg

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
While it's always fun to thump your chest at our team's toughness/enforcers the NHL is/has changed a lot in the past couple years. Times have changed and the roster needs to as well.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
While it's always fun to thump your chest at our team's toughness/enforcers the NHL is/has changed a lot in the past couple years. Times have changed and the roster needs to as well.

Why? Why do the Bruins need to change their identity?...

Wiseguyjohnny

Apr 18, 2013
NYC
McQuaid's out where? :huh:

there is no way he will be back for the beginning of the season. once you pull a hamstring, its very difficult to come back from. FIGURES, i bought his authentic jersey with the 90th anniversary patch last season.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
there is no way he will be back for the beginning of the season. once you pull a hamstring, its very difficult to come back from. FIGURES, i bought his authentic jersey with the 90th anniversary patch last season.

I guess somebody had better tell McQuaid there's a guy impersonating him at captains practice then.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

Well I guess it's a good thing he tore his quadriceps, huh? :sarcasm:

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Bruins don't need one. The top 9 is incredibly tough as a unit and there is really no need. Plus, if the gloves come off our captain and best player, and our best winger will take care of business, regardless of the surgeries they had last year. Campbell and Miller or Mac Daddy will take care of it.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I believe we have established that there are those on here who love fighters and tough hockey and think this years Bruins will be Charmin soft (the camp I am in) and others who think fighting is awful and the game is moving away from it.

I don't really think it needs to be debated further.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
oh give me a break lol, im not his doctor. quad isnt easy either. i heard from someone this summer it was his ham. woops

So . . . not a Doctor? Also not a Hockey Scout, NHL Coach, NHL GM, Informed Fan, Sports Section Reader, NESN Watcher . . .

Anything else?

OConnellsProtege

Nov 23, 2011
I don't mind the lineup so far. Could always be tougher, faster, more skilled, etc. As long as we dont regress to the Stumpel era of Bruins hockey, I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad