Post-Game Talk: Bruins @ Caps, 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
#TopLineTom is dead. Long live #3rdLineTom.

Special shout out the Kegel Twins, Bowey and Orpik. They are hard to watch but you get to exercise your prostate. You'll thank them when you are older...

Reactions: troyerlaw

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
wow, i wish i loved this team that much. after playoffs loses it's hard for me to get excited about a game at 7pm now...

I don't let the playoff losses get to my head, I've managed to move on again. It's just a game, coming home after a long day to watch Caps hockey is usually the best part of my day. Take a seat, open a cold beer and enjoy games. Turn off the TV if it gets too frustrating :)

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Bs fans obsessing over which Caps goal was and wasn't offsides.

After such an awful start I thought getting 1 pt would have been ok. Big come from behind win !
Hope they can start games better sooner than later - can't keep doing that.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Oshie has been bad but unless he is actually still experiencing concussion symptoms he needs to play his way out of it, not sit on the bench.
You definitely dont bench him. The scoring slump isn't the issue. Its the mental mistakes. He will get out of it.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Bs fans obsessing over which Caps goal was and wasn't offsides.

After such an awful start I thought getting 1 pt would have been ok. Big come from behind win !
Hope they can start games better sooner than later - can't keep doing that.
I think our first goal was offside but Boston chose not to challenge it. Instead they challenged the one that was onside.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I don't let the playoff losses get to my head, I've managed to move on again. It's just a game, coming home after a long day to watch Caps hockey is usually the best part of my day. Take a seat, open a cold beer and enjoy games. Turn off the TV if it gets too frustrating :)
The playoff losses get to me. Even regular season is more stressful now. Every game is so important. With all the 3 point games you can't afford too many zero point nights.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
The playoff losses get to me. Even regular season is more stressful now. Every game is so important. With all the 3 point games you can't afford too many zero point nights.

We're in a good spot. We had the least "loser points" in the East before the Arizona game and we got a couple. We're benefiting from the 3 point games this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->