GDT: Bruins @ Capitals 7 PM 9/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
interested to see if my fat butt will fit in the newer slimmer seats.

I guess I will have a cup holder, so that is progress.
Wait, what? Are you shitting me. The seats have gotten even narrower? Was at Jiffy Lube Live for my first time ever Sunday night for Van Morrison and I just loved the leg room they give you in that venue. Understand that you can't do it at Cap One or whatever it's being called this week, but any narrowing of the seats is only designed to increase seating capacity within the arena. The experience of going to these games is not just the product on the ice but the accommodations for the spectators, i.e. seating, food/drink etc..

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
Wait, what? Are you ****ting me. The seats have gotten even narrower? Was at Jiffy Lube Live for my first time ever Sunday night for Van Morrison and I just loved the leg room they give you in that venue. Understand that you can't do it at Cap One or whatever it's being called this week, but any narrowing of the seats is only designed to increase seating capacity within the arena. The experience of going to these games is not just the product on the ice but the accommodations for the spectators, i.e. seating, food/drink etc..
Yeah I saw someone report on it a while back. Don't know if it is true. Apparently added 2 seats per row, and I hope that is not per section.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Yeah I saw someone report on it a while back. Don't know if it is true. Apparently added 2 seats per row, and I hope that is not per section.

I'm like 5'2 and I find it uncomfortable, if it is any tighter I will simply save my money and go to one game a season and sit in the Acela Club rather than go to five games a season like I normally do.

If a poster in attendance could report back that will be helpful.

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
I'm like 5'2 and I find it uncomfortable, if it is any tighter I will simply save my money and go to one game a season and sit in the Acela Club rather than go to five games season like I normally do.

I'll let ya'll know.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005

I follow hockey pretty closely, especially the Eastern Conference, I have heard of about five of those guys. :laugh:

I'm a Bruins fan and half of them stumped me. Surprised they're even playing this game and scheduled you guys up against someone that might be able to ice at least more than a 4th liner and a guy on a PTO and not half a roster of guys that will be in the ECHL. There's only like three of the Bruins decent prospects there in Lauko, Lauzon and Senyshyn.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Don't watch the hands, watch the hair...

Caps -200 is very tempting. The bling world may not know hock as much as other sports. But it is preseason....

Sep 19, 2008
I'm like 5'2 and I find it uncomfortable, if it is any tighter I will simply save my money and go to one game a season and sit in the Acela Club rather than go to five games a season like I normally do.

The seats seem the same but I'm small. taking pictures. will post later

Reactions: Marshall

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014

Reactions: Sam Spade

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Really interested to see if his hands can improve. Seems to handle the puck like a grenade in the few times I've gotten to see him.

Oh, this is 100% true. I posted that in my Dev Camp analysis back in June. Could be age, nerves, whatever, but as of this stage he's not gonna be making any Backstrom like passes.

That being said, he has silky mitts in tight (scored on any breakaway he got), is lightning fast and is an absolute shit disturber. Not sure if people here have seen J. G. Pageau play but he plays a lot like him or Carl Hagelin with better scoring touch.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
DnaNzz6XoAEoMFi

If you look closely, 2017-18 has been added to the eastern conference champs banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->