Bruins-Canucks Game 7 Replay on NESN right now

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
they replayed it on nhl network the other night.

listen for the dead ****ing silence after bergeron's second goal. you can hear people's ringtones in that ****ing place.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I saw on twitter that it was on. Turned it on just as the handshake line was starting. I figured my wife would change the channel, but we watched (and grinned) all the way to the end.

I caught myself feeling giddy all over again. And I didn't stop myself!

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
I still don't know why Bergeron didn't get an assist on Marchand wraparound goal. PB deflected the point shot and BM picked up the rebound and put it in. Same with the last goal. It's clear PB knocked the puck off Burrows stick (how fitting) and yet no assist. Also I still wish BM passed it to Recchi who was open in the slot. It would have been fitting for MR to score there.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
What's even better is the "what the hell just happened?" look on Luongo's face. :laugh:

He wore that look often during the Final :laugh::laugh:

That goal was when I was sure we were going to win. You could tell it just broke the Canucks' backs right in two and we'd already ripped what passed for their hearts out in Boston.

Never get tired of watching it. Never. :yo::yo::yo:

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
I DVR'd it watched it and then watched my Stanley Cup DVD. One thing I noted is I forgot how ridiculous Thomas was that whole playoffs. I think the whole leaving the team, and his somewhat out there ways of constantly needing make his political stance known clouded the memory until I re-watched those games. Never always agreed with the way he did things but damn he was unreal when he was on top of his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad