Bruins Bars in Montreal??

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
Looking to take a buddy to Montreal for a bachelors party and none of the B's - Habs games happen on a Friday or Saturday. Another idea I had was to just take him to a Bruins bar up there as a segway for other activities. Do they exist? If so, what are they?

Avengers*

My man cave is a bruins bar. you are welcome to come anytime!

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
There are no Bruins bars in Montreal. Sadly the Bruins store in the West Island also shut down (but the Bruins laudromat is still rockin').

The only place where you can guarantee they will show the game is Champs on St. Laurent. It's in a good spot too if you want to party. They'll put any game on you want and you can grab smoked meat a Schwartz' at intermission.

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Last year in the playoffs I was visiting Montreal during the Cup final. I started a similar thread here and was directed to the MVP sports bar on Crescent (http://www.restomontreal.ca/en/4703/MVP-Restaurant--Bar-Crescent). The lower floor of the bar was basically me, my wife and 2 other guys wearing Bruins jerseys watching the game. The bartender (?manager) there (can't remember his name) is a Bruins fan and says he usually has more Bruins friends for the games, but they were elsewhere since it was the finals. Anyways, it was fun to find common friends in a land of enemies!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Not sure of any Bruins bars but to be honest, outside of a little heckling, as long as your having a good time and not working hard to be a first class jackwagon in your Bruins swag, all is fine in Montreal. Especially these days, although still our biggest rival, not close to being the same venom of yesterday....There was a time when me and the boys would drive down from Ottawa, slug a buncha drinks down at the hotel bar then head to the Forum (yep....anyone old enough to remember that barn here:)), just stepping into a bar at that time was a risk

TD74

Apr 12, 2011
Laval, Canada
It's serious. That's where they had the parade when the Bruins won the Cup

LOL!!! I know.....he even had Normand Leveille take part in the parade...too funny!! Glad to hear he reopened....I will probably make my way out to valleyfield to have look...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad