Pre-Game Talk: Bruins at Sens 10/23/18 7:30

alfstheman

Jul 2, 2009
Here's how the forward lines looked at today's skate...
Boedker - Duchene - White
Dzingel - Tierney - Stone
Formenton - Carey - Ryan
Paajarvi - Smith - Pyatt

And here's a look at the projected defence pairings against Boston...
Chabot - DeMelo
Borowiecki - Wideman
Lajoie - Jaros

Game Day Notes: Sens vs. Bruins

White on top line, jaros instead of ceci. Christmas came early!

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC

Attachments

• 8F038E1E-5E6B-4F69-A6C5-5A81F88DE19D.jpeg
    8F038E1E-5E6B-4F69-A6C5-5A81F88DE19D.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 23

16w

Jun 23, 2003
i will be keeping a close eye on Stone today as it will be the 2nd game he is using the new stick with the bigger curve.

i wonder if giving a boost to his shot will hamper his takeaway agility

he has been using it in practice so he must know it works well... probably was saving it for a rainy day, or in this case a contract year

Reactions: Alex1234

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Here's how the forward lines looked at today's skate...
Boedker - Duchene - White
Dzingel - Tierney - Stone
Formenton - Carey - Ryan
Paajarvi - Smith - Pyatt

And here's a look at the projected defence pairings against Boston...
Chabot - DeMelo
Borowiecki - Wideman
Lajoie - Jaros

Game Day Notes: Sens vs. Bruins

Love it. LOVE IT. Well not the roster per say but the way the lines are made up.

Reactions: solidprospect

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
hey guys, Habs fan coming in peace.. actually was just wondering about Lajoie why does he plays on the 3th D line is it because he was under the radar and they believe he is a flash in the pan? does he play PP what is your tought of him and his future for this season?

thanks a lot for your replies.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
hey guys, Habs fan coming in peace.. actually was just wondering about Lajoie why does he plays on the 3th D line is it because he was under the radar and they believe he is a flash in the pan? does he play PP what is your tought of him and his future for this season?

You don't feed steak to a baby, says Boucher.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008

Sens don't really have numbered pairings. Ceci, Chabot and Lajoie are each playing about 21-22 mins per game. Sens use three DMen on the PP - Chabot, Lajoie and Wideman.
He has been great and is being deployed as a top 4 DMan in every way - ES, PP, PK, tough matchups, everything.

Reactions: Montreal Impact FC

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Carey is pretty much there to keep the spot warm until management and Dorion think that the young guys are perfectly ready to be full-timers, like White and Lajoie this season after spending all that time in the AHL last season.

Ok. But don't you want actual players who produce on your team? What has Carey done? Like really? Can you name anything positive? I can't for the life of me even name one positive instance. He has a grand total on 1 shot on net.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
You know, if only Tkachuk and Pageau were healthy this could be a pretty deep forward group. Maybe it will be by season end heading into the playoffs. High hopes I know:

Dzingel Duchene Boedker

Tkachuk Tierney Stone

Formenton White Ryan

Smith Pageau Pyatt

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Ceci's leadership from the pressbox will soon spill onto the ice on the upcoming road trip.
In the meantime...just give some ghost pepper to their top line so they don't perform as well tonight.

Reactions: Alex1234

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Must win!

Since its the last home game before we go on the dreaded road-trip - if you know what I mean

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
You know, if only Tkachuk and Pageau were healthy this could be a pretty deep forward group. Maybe it will be by season end heading into the playoffs. High hopes I know:

Dzingel Duchene Boedker

Tkachuk Tierney Stone

Formenton White Ryan

Smith Pageau Pyatt
8 million dollar 4th line FTW!

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Looking at the stats now
We have the best Shooting % of all the NHL
Without Ek,Brass and Hoff

Nothing but snipers here lol

Ad