Pre-Game Talk: Bruins at Red Wings [Wednesday, 12/13/17] 8:07 PM NBCSN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Ervin

Oct 11, 2017
Nova Scotia
In Windsor for the game, went to the Wings / Cats game last night. Detroit is not very good, hope we don't play down to their level. They have a beautiful new rink but no fans lucky if there was 10,000 last night.

Reactions: Aeroforce

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Interesting goaltending choices again, giving Rask the weaker team and Khudobin the Caps. I know the Bruins' recent record against Washington suggests Cassidy is just trying something different. But I also would've preferred Rask getting Nashville and Khudobin getting Arizona.

I have noticed the numerous empty seats in Detroit, but people here say the tickets are sold; they just aren't being used. I've read attendance is even worse for the Pistons.

Dudes need to time their insemination better.

The late Bud Adams agrees with you. ;)

Reactions: DarrenBanks56

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
this will be the most disapointing loss of the season aside from EDM game if we dont win in DET.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIVALRY – BRUINS-RED WINGS AT 8 P.M. ET ON NBCSN
The Bruins are 8-2-0 in their last 10 games, with wins coming against the Lightning, Kings and Devils. Boston defeated the New York Islanders on Saturday, 3-1, led by goaltender Tuukka Rask, who recorded 30 saves in the contest. Rask has won four consecutive starts and allowed four total goals in those games.

Five-time Emmy Award winner Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick (play-by-play), former player, coach and general manager Mike Milbury (analyst), and Emmy Award-winner Pierre McGuire (‘Inside-the-Glass’ analyst) will call Bruins-Red Wings from Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Mich.
24879673_1707573539262916_8658238867939069449_o.jpg

upload_2017-12-12_15-26-44.png

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
In Windsor for the game, went to the Wings / Cats game last night. Detroit is not very good, hope we don't play down to their level. They have a beautiful new rink but no fans lucky if there was 10,000 last night.

I know it's a bit of an adjustment for Wings fans after all those years of being a very good team, but for an original six franchise, that's bad.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
I'm not a fan of the 8pm start. I take it that it's a Wednesday Night Rivalry game? Sometimes known as "The night you love to hate" which is very true thanks to the presence of Pierre McGuire.

Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Five-time Emmy Award winner Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick (play-by-play), former player, coach and general manager Mike Milbury (analyst), and Emmy Award-winner Pierre McGuire (‘Inside-the-Glass’ analyst) will call Bruins-Red Wings from Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Mich.
I wish Pierre was literally inside the glass. Preferably soundproof glass... :blah:

Actually that goes for all those guys :laugh:

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad