GDT: Bruins at Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Not Maintenance apparently.

So either he's hurt or....................... traded
I really hope not hurt or even traded for that matter as leafs would get shit value...

Seeing Marincin on the second pairing hurts my soul.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Zaitsev might be injured. He's not on the ice. I'll take a guess it's maintenance or something.

Why do opposing players hate Zaitsev so much? The hacks and slashes that guy takes are vicious, not your physical aggression or normal stick work, but angry aggressive stick work.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
God please win.

I do not recommend going over to the Bruins GDT. Its hilarious how much of a hate on they have for the leafs, they weren't even discussing the game. Fenway seems like a crotchety old man

He also likes to make shit up, but his audience doesnt know any better, or are just as inventive.

He made it sound like Leafs fans sit and obsess about the Bruins (myself, I pack a metric ton of more hate from the Habs, Sens and Sabres). I dont like playing Boston only because of the biased reffing their owner buys for their building, and the general ignorance of their fanbase. Otherwise they're basically an Edmonton or Vancouver to me, I only know they're there when their fans squawk for our attention, or the schedule says we are playing them.

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
Marincin is better.

I'd rather Rosen be called up and put into the lineup than either, but Marincin is better than Holl.
and Borgy proved over 48 hames last year he's better than all three .

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
We only have 22 roster spots filled right now, so unless Matthews and Nylander are being added to the roster tomorrow, it doesn’t make sense to waive Holl right now.

Unless we have a trade coming or they are sending Holl down and calling someone else up of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->