GDT: Bruins at Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Must win game. Boston has a depleted lineup and missing Bergeron and Chara. Got to capitalize against division rivals.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I think the Bruins are also missing 4 of their 6 starting d-men.

I really don't like Boston, ever since the Kessel trade but when an opposing player says this about your team:

I love beating Toronto.” - David Pastrnak - November 10, 2018

Kinda makes you hate their dirty arrogant cheating good for nothing players even more. That dirt ball Marchand, that WLB Krug ... really an easy team to hate.

This is a statement game for the Leafs, Boston missing 4 of their 6 top d-men. Missing Bergeron, time to feast on Bear steak.

I wonder how many missed calls the Refs are going to have?

Dirty, yes. Cheating?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Can we please lay a beating like the one we gave to Philly?

That Bruins line up is straight trash. They are a one line team when healthy, they aren't even that right now.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
They're missing 4/6 defencemen. We're missing our entire top line. Fair trade off, no excuses. Lets go

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Huge game.

HUGE.

Boston is full up on injuries and we need to get space to just not be a WILD CARD spot. We have to take advantage of these situations.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Can we please lay a beating like the one we gave to Philly?

That Bruins line up is straight trash. They are a one line team when healthy, they aren't even that right now.
Yep, if they aren't up for this and come out flying it will be a huge surprise.

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
no bergy

man they have been utter dog**** without him

thought marchand and pasta carried that team but bergy is the straw that stirs the drink

must win - even just for our own psyche against them

Reactions: HustleB

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Zaitsev might be injured. He's not on the ice. I'll take a guess it's maintenance or something.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Not Maintenance apparently.

So either he's hurt or....................... traded

Preeeeetty sure we'd have news about a trade right now. So yeah definitely injured, which is weird because he finished the game on Saturday without any apparent issues.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Oh c'mon already... Marincin better not be in... give Holl another shot or call Borgman up... unless it's a trade ... which I highly doubt.

I don't get it with this guy. I don't say this about many players... but he shouldn't be getting these opportunities. We know what he is... and it's bad.

Reactions: Joufreau

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Preeeeetty sure we'd have news about a trade right now. So yeah definitely injured, which is weird because he finished the game on Saturday without any apparent issues.

It's likely an injury.

But I always think back to Mirtle saying a couple times during the summer and early camp that he could see Dubas looking to move Zaitsev if a deal presented itself.

I have trade fever :laugh:

Reactions: SprDaVE

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Dirty, yes. Cheating?

Boston Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaardens advantage, I think its the TD center now but still, home ice advantage has never been more real than when a NHL team plays in BAAAAAAAsten ... right Mr Jacobs? ... go refs go....

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Boston Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaardens advantage, I think its the TD center now but still, home ice advantage has never been more real than when a NHL team plays in BAAAAAAAsten ... right Mr Jacobs? ... go refs go....

tenor.gif

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
It's likely an injury.

But I always think back to Mirtle saying a couple times during the summer and early camp that he could see Dubas looking to move Zaitsev if a deal presented itself.

I have trade fever :laugh:

I have no doubt Zaitsev will be traded in the near-ish future for sure.

He hasn't made a significant trade yet... so he might be itching a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad