Boston Bruins Bruins Announce Annual "Shirts Off Our Back" Raffle

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
One year at Fenway they gave away a car at Fan Appreciation Night and you had to be at the park to win it.

When Sherm said the winner was is in Section 602 there was a lot of booing as somebody in the new 600 Club had won.
Such a Red Sox thing to do

Reactions: Fenway

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
how does this contest work, did/do you enter an online ballot and keep all fingers and toes crossed your name is drawn?

I like this tradition, think it`s pretty fun for the fans understanding of course that they may not get the jersey of a star but who cares, pretty fun being out on the TD ice and getting to be around the players

I`d take that moment to head over to Butch and give him all my perfect ideas about coaching decisions:sarcasm:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
AFAIK, the last few years, they flash seat numbers on the Jumbotron during TV timeouts and/or intermissions with locations for various prizes. Not sure which seats are “eligible” - for all I know, they may block out known resellers.

It’s not all shirts - Dunkin’ gift cards, probably a day at a ski lodge, TD Garden gift cards, stuff from the Pro Shop, etc.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
If anyone was wondering: 10 shirts to Loge, 7 to balcony, 5 to suites, 2 to clubs, and 1 to promenade.

Definitely biased towards big money seats, but they had 25 shirts, meaning they probably included any charity and contest shirts and announced those as if they had just drawn them. Maybe those seats are suite/club seats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad