Boston Bruins Bruins Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule - Every game televised

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins announced today, July 19, their six-game schedule for the 2021 preseason, which can be found below.

2021 PRESEASON SCHEDULE

Sunday, September 26 (Capital One Arena, Washington, DC)

-Preseason Game at Washington Capitals, 5 pm ET
Tuesday, September 28 (Madison Square Garden, New York, NY)
-Preseason Game at New York Rangers, 7 pm ET
Thursday, September 30 (TD Garden, Boston, MA)
-Preseason Game vs. Philadelphia Flyers, 7 pm ET
Saturday, October 2 (TD Garden, Boston, MA)
-Preseason Game vs. New York Rangers, 7 pm ET
Monday, October 4 (Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA)
-Preseason Game at Philadelphia Flyers, 7 pm ET
Wednesday, October 6 (TD Garden, Boston, MA)
-Preseason Game vs. Washington Capitals, 7 pm ET

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I miss preseason games in non NHL arenas. Those were the best and seemed to result in more fisticuffs.

3 worthless home games seems a little light though didn't Jacobs bump it up to 4 one year to fleece ST holders?

Don't see many/any open spots for the kids goaltending is the only real story line with Swayman having to perform like prime Hasek or risk getting buried in the AHL for another year if the rumors are true that the organization wants to groom him for longer.

Fenway are you expecting Tuesday October 12 to be the first game of the season for ESPN/TNT to debut their coverage? Or would it start sooner and first puck drop of the year be that Friday/Saturday?

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Honestly, these are some of my favorite games. It's nice to see all the young guys mixed in with the vets.

Drives me crazy that they don't stream them all.
That's what gets me too. It's not as though it's unheard of to do. Am I wrong to say most teams offer streams of the preseason? I could be, I haven't done the research. Just feels commonplace.

Would love to watch these games

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Here in maple laff land, it would be unheard of for pre-season games not to be televised - mind you, some would be on a premium channel, i.e. LeafsTV that is a nominal monthly fee. Regardless, you at least have the option.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
If I remember right we were able to watch every game in 2019, some of the links were a bit nefarious though

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Honestly, these are some of my favorite games. It's nice to see all the young guys mixed in with the vets.

Drives me crazy that they don't stream them all.

I agree...I never understood these games don't matter philosophy. It most certainly does for both the vets and especially the young prospects pushing to be in line up.

Any word on Buffalo Prospects Challenge?

Reactions: inactive user

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
I loved when preseason had a game or do in ManchVegas. now w two kids I want that even more

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The 2021-22 NHL schedule will be revealed during the 6 p.m. ET edition of SportsCenter on ESPN on Thursday.

Reactions: Alicat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad