“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Reactions: inactive user

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

Might want to look at PO first game timing. Both my wife and I felt pretty rough for a day after second shot last week. One day and gone, but I’d not have wanted to play hockey. One Pfizer and one Moderna. Moderna was rougher on my wife.

Reactions: Gee Wally

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Might want to look at PO first game timing. Both my wife and I felt pretty rough for a day after second shot last week. One day and gone, but I’d not have wanted to play hockey. One Pfizer and one Moderna. Moderna was rougher on my wife.
I got my second shot yesterday and no side effects so far.

Reactions: Walkenthewalk

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
On Morning Bru w/ Jaffe and Razor, Jaffe said Coyle will probably be back Monday to get a game or two before going into the playoffs. This is fantastic news. Sounds like it was just a minor ding but they can afford to rest him so they are.

The moving parts when Coyle returns are Kuraly, Lazar, Ritchie, Coyle, Debrusk, Wagner, Freddy, and Kuhlman. With the later three fighting to be in the line up. IMO Freddy has not played well and shouldn't be in the line up unless needed for a Washington series. But with Ritchie not necessarily needed.

Reactions: Alicat

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
The Pens final game is tomorrow. If they win in regulation, the Bruins can't catch them.
Caps play Philly tonight and against tomorrow. Two wins and the Bruins can't catch them.

Islanders second-last game is against the Devils tomorrow. If they lose, or the Bruins beat Buffalo, they can't catch Boston.

All that to say: There's a very good chance that the Bruins final 2 games are completely meaningless for the standings from the Bruins perspective and that could mean resting players or getting some rusty guys some playing time.

Only wrinkle is that the final game could determine if Wash or Pitts wins the division.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Bruins arent gonna say it until probably Monday but I expect a bunch of vets to not even travel to Washington. Last game of the season, away from home after playing in Boston the game before.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad