Injury Report: Bruins 2013 Injury Thread ‎II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
I'm in the group that has been saying all along we will not be seeing him again this season...but he looks pretty damn good there for only 3-4 months removed from surgery.

igotmylunchbox

May 9, 2011
Claude Julien on Kelly and Paille's game-day status, according to a Joe Haggerty tweet: "We'll see what tomorrow brings. Don't think we're ready to rule anybody out at this point."

That is encouraging.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
Claude Julien on Kelly and Paille's game-day status, according to a Joe Haggerty tweet: "We'll see what tomorrow brings. Don't think we're ready to rule anybody out at this point."

That is encouraging.

Ugh, I hate the mystery around everything. What's wrong with Kelly's back? He's had time to heal here, what's the holdup? We've heard nothing but good news on Paille. I'm just being selfish here, but I can't take the suspense! Are they in or are they out!?

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Ugh, I hate the mystery around everything. What's wrong with Kelly's back? He's had time to heal here, what's the holdup? We've heard nothing but good news on Paille. I'm just being selfish here, but I can't take the suspense! Are they in or are they out!?

If playing things close to the vest gives the Bruins any smidgen of an advantage, I have no problem with it.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore

Agreed. I need to mentally prepare myself if I have to see Jordan Caron...in the Playoffs...on the 3rd line.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Agreed. I need to mentally prepare myself if I have to see Jordan Caron...in the Playoffs...on the 3rd line.

I know Caron takes a ton of heat here; but I think he'll do alright in a 4th line roll if he needs to. That said, I'd prefer to see Florek get the nod; but I doubt they would do that.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
I know Caron takes a ton of heat here; but I think he'll do alright in a 4th line roll if he needs to. That said, I'd prefer to see Florek get the nod; but I doubt they would do that.

Tend to agree, he just needs to cut out the dumb penalties.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
My guess is the organization is playing things close to their chest to keep the Wings and any possible future opponents from knowing what's up.

This time of year they are never that forthcoming with injury details.

Team IMO needs Kelly if they want to move on and they need Caron in a suit going to the press box.

My guess is Bart didn't come in due to the flu.

As for Paille concussions are weird-a blow to the head that knocks you out may only leave you with symptoms for a day or so and a blow that doesn't can leave you in a dark room for weeks.

IMO he looked concussed in the ice but it's possible he is symptom free at this point. Personally I doubt we see Paille this series but that's completely based on how disoriented he looked after that hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad