Injury Report: Bruins 2013 Injury Thread ‎II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
If he did...it might be time to go into semi-panic mode.

I'm only going on a gut feeling so I'm hoping it's wrong for once. If anything, this injury just forced PC's hand and a trade will happen soon.

Fingers crossed it isn't serious.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
The last thing we need is another top-4 defenseman out. Dougie has been incredible this year.

Hopefully it's just a minor complication and he just needs a maintenance day/a game or two off... But it doesn't sound good.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Kinda like "A little pregnant."

Actually, it could be the Bruins are just way more cautious than they used to be? Least I hope so.

A little pregnant :laugh: I may have laughed out loud on that one.

But you're right. I hope its more caution than anything. Glad its not his knee..but his head is another thing. So far this year he gets into a groove, then he gets hurt. :(

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
“I don’t like saying it the night of because he needs to be looked at by a doctor," Claude said. “We’ll look at him tomorrow. It just obviously wasn’t good enough to finish the game, but we’ll evaluate him and at least give you a precise diagnosis on him."

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
It takes luck to win a Cup and part of that is to remain as injury free as possible. not going well so far in this campaign. and this is an olympic year...holding breath

well, on the bright side, lots of kids getting great nhl experience

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Some good news today:

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins
First time Chris Kelly is skating with the team for practice since suffering his broken right fibula on Dec 7 ^CS

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins
Dougie Hamilton back with the team for practice today in Wilmington ^CS

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Great news. Since it was a concussion, it'll probably take him a while to get fully acquainted again. But he's been playing his best hockey when he's been given the responsibility of the top pairing. Him and Chara compliment eachother very well.

Hopefully we see Chara-Boychuk, Bart-Hamilton, Krug-Miller until McQuaid is back. By then, Hamilton should be rust-free. Boychuk and Bartkowski just do not play well together, in my opinion. Dougie has had a hell of a year, but he's been so unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad