GDT: Bruins (2) at Leafs (0). You have got to Win. Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
So The Leafs Made the Playoffs

cheering_minions.gif

And then they realized they would play vs. Boston

prc.gif

But then we thought, that's okay. we'll win anyway. That didn't go well

bsp.gif

Then game two happened and we thought, okay. we will totally win this one. and then... it really didn't go well

wtthll.gif

So. Leafs Nation. Kinda Freaking Out.

panic.gif

But. We're at Home Now, and we're kinda good at home

stoke.gif

The Leafs have to win tonight. In fact...

I-believe-we-will-win-GIF.gif

And then we'll have a series.

200.gif

So let's win. You have to win. let's go

lets-do-this.gif

are you ready?

Im-Ready-Lets-Do-This-Reaction-Gif.gif

Last edited:

AvroArrow

The way she goes
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Must win game, can not go down 0-3 in this series. Andy needs to be much better and the boys need to be ready to compete from puck drop.

Reactions: canadon

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
There needs to be a better GDT OP post, we're the home team so it'll be copied over to the main boards.

But yes. f***ing win. Please. PLEASE HOCKEY GODS.

First Leafs game in like 10 years that I bought before the series started.. I just want to go to it believing there's a chance. :cry:

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
You know what. Let’s just entertain the idea that the Leafs can win this game. Just going to run with that.

Entirely possible for our skilled guys to score some goals, Andersen to make some saves, and the pk to not be a tire fire.

Just go out there and try to win a game.

Reactions: seventieslord

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
There needs to be a better GDT OP post, we're the home team so it'll be copied over to the main boards.

But yes. ****ing win. Please. PLEASE HOCKEY GODS.

First Leafs game in like 10 years that I bought before the series started.. I just want to go to it believing there's a chance. :cry:

well.
someone can do something fancy and PM it to me and I'll add it in there.
it's 2:14 in the morning and it's cold and snowy lol.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
We may be doomed. Like Nintendo. (just kidding, they'll live forever).

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Yep this is a must-win. Biggest test for the boys to date....bigger than game 6 last year simply because the expectations are higher now.

Reactions: Leafling

KIWILEAFFAN

Dec 28, 2011
New Zealand
Been avoiding the board because I knew anyone and everyone would be blamed for the 2 losses by some of the more bipolar fans.

I don't think the Leafs lost those 2 games because they were physically dominated or out skilled at all. They lost both games mentally. Whether the occasion got to them I don't know, but they are definitely way better than they showed and need to collectively get over whatever it is to win.
They're in danger of being swept and the fear of that should be enough inspiration to win.

Some good teams are getting schooled in these playoffs.
It happens. It's sport.

Sick of seeing players and the coach being torn apart on here because they lost a couple games. People bashing Matthews and Co in their second season at this level are all kinds of f***ing stupid. Get a grip.
The series isint over yet.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Been avoiding the board because I knew anyone and everyone would be blamed for the 2 losses by some of the more bipolar fans.

I don't think the Leafs lost those 2 games because they were physically dominated or out skilled at all. They lost both games mentally. Whether the occasion got to them I don't know, but they are definitely way better than they showed and need to collectively get over whatever it is to win.
They're in danger of being swept and the fear of that should be enough inspiration to win.

Some good teams are getting schooled in these playoffs.
It happens. It's sport.

Sick of seeing players and the coach being torn apart on here because they lost a couple games. People bashing Matthews and Co in their second season at this level are all kinds of ****ing stupid. Get a grip.
The series isint over yet.
Thank you. The people that were bashing Matthews and Nylander should just switch teams already. Yes we do have a chance so long as Andy turns it around.

Keato

Apr 9, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Tomorrow we find out what the identity of this team is. I believe they are better than the last two games. I believe my faith will be rewarded. I believe they can win. Do you?

Go Leafs.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Thank you. The people that were bashing Matthews and Nylander should just switch teams already. Yes we do have a chance so long as Andy turns it around.
So long as Andy turns it around and 3/4 of the team decide the actually try to play hockey. I might break my monitor if I see JvR floating around the entire game again.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
I have tickets for game 3.

I would happily give them up, for free, if it meant I could personally slap every Leaf fan who wants Martin in the lineup.

If you think a 4th liner capable of giving you 5 minutes of icetime is the answer, then you're asking the wrong question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->