Bruce Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafaholix*

Haven't seen him play in the QMJHL... but he's massive and is hard to move.

I like him.

Rather Gingerly 1*

I just watched a tape of the Top Prospects game.

I call Graham big, skates effortlessly, good hands. But he plays with no intensity, not overly physical, almost looks like he is falling asleep out there. I see him as a real project. The highest I would select him would be mid-late third round.

Rather Gingerly 1*

Kryoptix said:
sure he would be drafted 4th overall :rolly:
no seriously IMO Graham look more like Daze ..

I would take him with Montreal's other third round pick. The one they acquired from San Jose.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I think Graham will surprise alot of people and go late 1st to very early 2nd round. Big, Smooth skater with great speed and excelleration and good hands, hard to pass him up, project or not. Have to look at this draft being top heavy by far and after the top 15 there are going to be alot of surprises IMO.

Rather Gingerly 1*

X-SHARKIE said:
I see Graham a bit because I see Steve Bernier.

I love Bruce Graham..... In fact I would use a mid 2nd round pick on this player.

If he slips into the third round, and people dont take this guy.....I'll be in absolute shock.

He has some big negatives Sharkie. Intensity, work ethic and he does not use his size and strenght.

X-SHARKIE

I know. But you have teams like Chicago and Washington who are begining to stock up on draft picks. The upside on Bruce Grahm is quite big. I'm not saying he's god or anything, he no way no how deserves a 1st round pick. But if he slips out of the third round i'll be surprised. He has alot of talent with a 6-6 frame. He also skates so well for a man his size. He is a very very smart hockey player, knows how to work the boards, good hands. Todd Bertuzzi once needed to be more physical as well. I think Graham has the natural talent you love, he just needs to mature and devolope. I'de take a chance with him mid-late 2nd round.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
what you have to look at with him is how raw talent he is and he has made super leaps and bounds just in the past 2 months in his game and overall play. Don't be shocked to see him go higher IMO then some think.

MakeCgyGreatAgain

Feb 3, 2003
Calgary, AB
Rather Gingerly 1 said:
He has some big negatives Sharkie. Intensity, work ethic and he does not use his size and strenght.

Let Darryl Sutter at him and that would change in a hurry.
But honeslty I hope the Flames take him in the second round.
We have no depth at center

Campino

Jul 26, 2002
Visit site
I see him being a Brent Burns in this years draft. Coming out of no where to be a 1st round pick. His stock is rising every day. Lately he has been on fire. He's on a 7 game point streak, including 10 goals and 3 assists. 5 or those games were 2 goal nights. Every game he's scored 2 points, expect for 1 game he only had an assist. I wouldn`t be surprised if he moved from 40 to 20 on the next N.A central scouting report. He's definitely a 2 round pick or earlier. Some teams might not be able to pass up in the first round on a guy thats 6'6 220lbs and already has 50 points this year and should finsh with probably 60 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->