Bruce Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
There is this player called Bruce Graham who is playing for the Wild Cats in the QMJHL.

He is rated the 6th best player in the Q for the upcoming draft and he stands at 6'6 220 lbs already. What do you think about this?

and do you think he might fall to the 2nd round in the 2004 draft ?

And can someone tell me if he's a real talent or like Chad Kilger?

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
Komisarek8 said:
There is this player called Bruce Graham who is playing for the Wild Cats in the QMJHL.

He is rated the 6th best player in the Q for the upcoming draft and he stands at 6'6 220 lbs already. What do you think about this?

I don't know much about him but I'm pretty sure he will not be a first rounder. When you are rated 6th in the Q, you are most of the time a 2nd rounder. I would like to see the Habs draft him. Big guys are always good to have in a team.

Campino

Jul 26, 2002
Visit site
Freaky Habs Fan said:
I don't know much about him but I'm pretty sure he will not be a first rounder. When you are rated 6th in the Q, you are most of the time a 2nd rounder. I would like to see the Habs draft him. Big guys are always good to have in a team.

Graham is very big, but kinda lanky looking. We worked out a lot so he is starting to fill out his frame. He has the willingness to drop the gloves, but the coach tries to hold him back. He has the nicest hands I've seen in a while coming from a guy that big. He has some nice moves, and very strong and quick skater. Very nice, hard and accurate shot. He likes to throw his body around a lot too. He started off this season good, then he had a slump, but he is back up to pace now. He has, I believe 22 points in 24 games (i think). Inconsistancy is the main concern. Last season he had 30 points, and i think he had 25 at the half way point. He got burnt out in his rookie season. But this year he looks to be the real deal.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Komisarek8 said:

Very big and a great skater with great speed. These are his main qualities, you won't really notice him on the ice, will do nothing fancy, wont blow away the score sheets, he does play a safe game and works the puck around well. Needs to use his size better though I find. His size and skating are what got him on the list though. IMO the same might happen to him as did Caron for Moncton when CSB had him ranked the top player from the QMJHL just a few years ago. Graham will be like a 5th to 7th rounder IMO with a possiblity of going in the 4th round but his size and skating are what is going for him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->