News Article: Bruce Arthur: Leaf-baiting Sens owner tops standings in bush league

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
I almost read half that article until I realized it was the same old same old. You can complain about what an idiot melnyk is like everyone else, but in the end if you dont write anything new, you look like an idiot too.

And even though melnyk has shit for brains, he's not entirely wrong about the Leafs. What bothers me is that he gives two poops about them in the first place. Who cares about the Leafs other than their fans who know quite well this rebuild hasn't been done properly (ie from the net out).

Barf all around

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I almost read half that article until I realized it was the same old same old. You can complain about what an idiot melnyk is like everyone else, but in the end if you dont write anything new, you look like an idiot too.

And even though melnyk has **** for brains, he's not entirely wrong about the Leafs. What bothers me is that he gives two poops about them in the first place. Who cares about the Leafs other than their fans who know quite well this rebuild hasn't been done properly (ie from the net out).

Barf all around
It came up as the host Bill Carroll, is a leafs fan and it went off (the rails lol) from there

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
... this guy is stuck so far up Eugene's ass

tenor.gif

Reactions: The Lewler

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

Think about it for a second, though... how bad does it have to be when articles that outline why Melnyk is as bad as he is become routine, lazy journalism?

We're past the point where this is even surprising. That in itself is it's own unique depressing aspect to all of this.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Think about it for a second, though... how bad does it have to be when articles that outline why Melnyk is as bad as he is become routine, lazy journalism?

We're past the point where this is even surprising. That in itself is it's own unique depressing aspect to all of this.

I guess, but if I authored an article about what a poor job Dubas has done in Toronto, I'd at least read some of my peers first to see if I actually had anything new to say.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
EM is on fire. Somebody please buyout the majority of ownership from this jack ass

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
No, I know, I'm saying if I was gonna write and article about an owner or GM in the league, I'd have read my peers first to see if I had anything new to add.

Ah, ok.

But then The Star wouldn't have a snarky Weekend Edition editorial piece for fading, aging baby-boomer newspaper subscribers to read. You can see how this fills a huge gap in the journalism world, right? :laugh:

Reactions: SpezDispenser

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Ah, ok.

But then The Star wouldn't have a snarky Weekend Edition editorial piece for fading, aging baby-boomer newspaper subscribers to read. You can see how this fills a huge gap in the Journalism world, right? ":laugh:

I thought that was literally Steve Simmons tagline!

Edit it is and you owe him 10 cents

Reactions: BonkTastic

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Why would anybody want to read something from Bruce Athur? That whole group on the Reporters is puke inducing.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
The only lazy journalism is mentioning the “bots”. How people don’t think they’re trolls is mind boggling to me.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City

Kind of like how comedians use Trump as a punchline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad