Proposal: Brown & 2nd rd pick for Bennett

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
The Flames won't make the trade for the same reason you want to make it. Bennett could still work out.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
No incentive for us to do this. Bennett for Brown is mostly lateral and I'd rather keep the extra 2nd.

Reactions: JackFr

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Our ginger is better because of his PK abilities, they are a wash offensively.

Reactions: JackFr

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Value easily favours the Flames here, but I understand if Calgary wants to hang onto their 4th overall player and see if he can actually turn into anything

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Oh boy, sorry Flames fans but Bennett just got the dreaded Dom vote of confidence, buyout incoming.
Bennett isn’t amazing but he’s better than Connor friggin Brown and he is a former top draft pick who has shown flashes of excellence.

7th round pick

Jan 9, 2016
I liked this trade, well until I opened the thread and realized it was not Logan Brown and Ottawa's 2nd. Just like nylander and stone and every potentially avalible RW to calgary proposals lately. Your a few months to late.. apparently with all the action around karlsson and Tavars this summer people missed our lindholm neal czarniak aquisitions and dube going god mode so far in pre seasons make this un needed. No one in calgary wants to let Bennett go for less then amassive overpay , especially with his potential to pull a Taylor hall on us. Toronto would be better off to save there assets for RHD AND the flames, for a goalie.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad