Brooklyn Nets: The new Dynasty?

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
KD is out for possibly the entire year and who knows how good he will be when he comes back. So no..

That contract could get ugly. I wanted him until he got hurt.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Maybe wait and see how the 2 big signings play together which probably won't even happen this season. Put your " Nets Dynasty " signs away.

Reactions: Wrigley

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
dynasty? nah, can't say that yet.

biggest trio since kidd/jefferson/martin? absolutely. bigger. it's not even close.

not to mention levert and dinwiddie are on that level with kittles and van horn in terms of quality.

MASSIVE weekend for the franchise. the nets are, on paper, a sexy team.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Irving reminds me of Marbury

Loads of talent, but I'm not sure he's the kinda player I want to depend on if I have championship aspirations

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Not even close. KD never should have gotten that contract without seeing first how he heals. Irving while a supreme talent just doesn’t seem like a leader.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Not at all.

Kyrie over Russell is an upgrade but not a huge one and comes with the risk that Kyrie kills the spirit/chemistry that the rest of the team has. KD is out the whole year and will be 32 coming off the worst possible injury. I get why they did both moves and they'll be a good team, but they aren't even the favorites, much less a dynasty.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
KD will be out for the year and Irving alone added to that team doesn't make them favourites to come out of the east.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Next year will be an average year with Kyrie running the show so we won’t know until the year after when KD returns.

The biggest thing that’s going to be important for them to compete for a championship is to let they young talent to continue to develop and play a big role. Interested to see how Kyrie functions with Levert, Dinwiddie and Harris because it didn’t go so hot here.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008

I've learned to love this man. He has embraced his true self.

Next year will be an average year with Kyrie running the show so we won’t know until the year after when KD returns.

The biggest thing that’s going to be important for them to compete for a championship is to let they young talent to continue to develop and play a big role. Interested to see how Kyrie functions with Levert, Dinwiddie and Harris because it didn’t go so hot here.

Boston's younger talent is still better than Brooklyn's. But they need to take some blame for this season as well.

Can't just make Irving the scapegoat, add a similar yet less talented guy in Walker and believe everything will be alright.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore

I've learned to love this man. He has embraced his true self.

Boston's younger talent is still better than Brooklyn's. But they need to take some blame for this season as well.

Can't just make Irving the scapegoat, add a similar yet less talented guy in Walker and believe everything will be alright.

I’m not saying that. I’m saying he didn’t mesh well with the young guys which Brooklyn has a lot of.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Hell no. Essentially all they did since Durant is out for all of 19/20 is replace D'Angelo Russell with Kyrie. Is Kyrie better? Yeah, absolutely.

Is he so much better that he takes the Nets deep? No. At most they go from like 41-41 to like, 45-37

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->