Scratched:
G 33 Pavel Francouz
D 11 Michal Moravčík
F 72 Filip Chytil

Last edited:

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I'm taking a sober and determine Czech squad over a pissed off and hungover Russian squad. 4-3.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Also... I better not see Gulas on powerplay 1 and playing 6 minutes a period. Enough already! Release Vrana right from start of game. Let Chytil play. Those 2 are a much bigger part of any medal contention we might have down the road. Still don't know which goalie to start but vasilevaky and georgiev terrify me.

Wings4Life

Apr 11, 2007
Ov Steamrolls Jagr!
Let's see if that incompetent moron Vorobyov continues to keep Grigorenko or Kovalchuk together with Malkin, despite those combinations not working to date. Just so he (Vorobyov) can stay consistently bad from the start of the tournament til the end.

I look forward to this and other baffling decisions by the Russian coach tomorrow morning.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Let's see if that incompetent moron Vorobyov continues to keep Grigorenko or Kovalchuk together with Malkin, despite those combinations not working to date. Just so he (Vorobyov) can stay consistently bad from the start of the tournament til the end.

I look forward to this and other baffling decisions by the Russian coach tomorrow morning.
How many NHL players did he bench? Ours benched 2 and we only had 10 to begin with.

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
Also... I better not see Gulas on powerplay 1 and playing 6 minutes a period. Enough already! Release Vrana right from start of game. Let Chytil play. Those 2 are a much bigger part of any medal contention we might have down the road. Still don't know which goalie to start but vasilevaky and georgiev terrify me.
Gulas didn't play at all during the 3rd period vs Canada. I guess your wish could be granted !

member 305909

I wouldnt watch this game even if Finland was playing. They should give the bronze to both semifinalists or to the one with a better record in the group.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Still don't know which goalie to start but vasilevaky and georgiev terrify me.

Bet you wouldn't have picked Hrubec. But there it is. Bartošák the back-up. Francouz apparently still "dealing with the aftereffects of a virus". Hopefully they mean that at least literally.

PenDuhNotPittsburgh

May 13, 2017
Krefeld
Well after giving it some thougth, I think we can all make up our minds and jointly come to the conclusion, that Russia, based on the facts at hand, most definitely, is gonna be the wi.....the team that most of the users on here, are not gonna be rooting for^^

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Bet you wouldn't have picked Hrubec. But there it is. Bartošák the back-up. Francouz apparently still "dealing with the aftereffects of a virus". Hopefully they mean that at least literally.
Gulas on pp1, starting our third goalie against Russia in a very rare medal game, benching NHL players... At this point I'm surprised nedved and reichel aren't playing.lol
They give Bartosak player of tournament honors and bench him?
E

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Looks like the clueless Russian coach is sticking with his failed line combinations til the end. I see Grigorenko is still on the Malkin line :laugh:

Russia should win this game on talent alone, but their coach is hilariously bad.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Looks like the clueless Russian coach is sticking with his failed line combinations til the end. I see Grigorenko is still on the Malkin line :laugh:

Russia should win this game on talent alone, but their coach is hilariously bad.
We're playing our 3rd string goalie and benching 2 NHL players ... ours is worse!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I'm literally watching the Czech feed because I can't listen to the TSN feed where they consistently remind me that we're not playing our NHL players effectively.lol

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Vrana sighting.. he made an aggressive move but it didn't work. He should be benched now. Zohorna with a stupid penalty while we were in offensive zone! Haven't seen that in at least 1 game.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Hrubec with some beauty saves. I have to admit, I can't think of one thing Faksa did yesterday (good or bad) but that block was beautiful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->