GDT: Bronze Medal Game: Finland Vs Sweden | 9AM EST 3PM CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Its funny as Finnish media is the same for Finland. Of course Russia isn't undefeatable beast for us though.
Surely, Finland are their Kryptonite. It always seem you guys hand them their most hurtful losses. Which, I personally love. Not that Finland usually are that much behind Russia nowadays though.

Reactions: FinPanda

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Surely, Finland are their Kryptonite. It always seem you guys hand them their most hurtful losses. Which, I personally love. Not that Finland usually are that much behind Russia nowadays though.
I love it too for sure. Russians are winning too much at the moment, we need to beat them more often. Swedes need to do that too. :)

Reactions: EK47

moropanov

Mar 7, 2015
I love it too for sure. Russians are winning too much at the moment, we need to beat them more often. Swedes need to do that too. :)
What are Russians actually winning last wjc 2011? Mens world's 2014? u 18 not at 2010 decade? Okay they won Olympics without NHL players but thas like EHT level stuff..

MoDoJoel

Jan 2, 2020
Pretty dull game imo. The pace was a joke compared to the semis, especially Russia-Sweden. The end was pretty good tho.

That's the Czech imo. I feel they always perform way better against the Russians than against anyone else of the "top" teams. The Finns are uncomfortable for everyone, but not really anyones cryptonite.

Dexter Colt

Oct 29, 2007
Mendham, NJ
That's the Czech imo. I feel they always perform way better against the Russians than against anyone else of the "top" teams. The Finns are uncomfortable for everyone, but not really anyones cryptonite.
Really? I've felt ever since Turin that facing Finland in the QFs or semis is a kiss of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad