Brodeur, Roy, or Hasek to win one game

Which goalie to win one game?

• Total voters

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Its your call if you can handle the puck in the corners, you can take them at any point in their careers but the idea is you’ve got a game 7 average team in front of you who do you take? I trust Roy a little more.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I would take Hasek if I'm a long shot team needing the goalie to carry me, as I think he had a greater ability to get in opponents heads and win games the team had no business winning, but if I'm a good team, I would take Roy, as I would trust his consistency and ability to make the big stop when needed a little more. I think he was also easier to play in front of.

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
Brodeur's not on the same level as Hasek/Roy. Over the course of a full season I take Hasek, but for one game (like the post is asking), it's gotta be Roy.

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
Can't really think of any reasons why I'd consider Brodeur over the other 2. It's Hasek for me.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
If the games at home ill take Roy, his home record in game 7's is incredible. He is awful on the road though in game 7's. So on the road ill take the dominator. I voted for Hasek here because i think he gives you the best chance overall but if you are at home P Roy is your man.

BeastoftheEast85

Dec 31, 2010
New Jersey
Can't really think of any reasons why I'd consider Brodeur over the other 2. It's Hasek for me.

The fact that a young Brodeur beat a prime Roy in Vezina voting most years.

As for Hasek he certainly looked more exciting than Brodeur and on his own Okayj g for a bad team he is better than anyone. But take a team with a strong system that can actually win Cups and Brodeur’s puck handling abilities almost add the value of a third defensemen.

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
The fact that a young Brodeur beat a prime Roy in Vezina voting most years.

As for Hasek he certainly looked more exciting than Brodeur and on his own Okayj g for a bad team he is better than anyone. But take a team with a strong system that can actually win Cups and Brodeur’s puck handling abilities almost add the value of a third defensemen.

the fact that Roy and Brodeur played a 1 game take all and it wasn't close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->