Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
To you Dolphins fans..

AbsoluteChiefDolphin-max-1mb.gif

Killbillz

Mar 22, 2018
Any QB could have led that defense.
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/imgur.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/45/imgur.png

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I would have much, much, much, MUCH rather they had kept Moore. Moore was literally everything thing you wanted in a back up. Consummate pro, decent enough to start in a pinch, really well liked by the team, etc.

Brock is a whiny scrub who only still has a job in the NFL because he's tall.

Already sick of Gase >_>

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Moore was crap when required to start for Dolphins last year

He looked good coming in mid game ,, Terrible in his starts

There is a reason teams never wanted Moore as a #1 all these years

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
He started games against the Ravens (whole team didn't show up for) and against the Pats in Foxboro. Context matters

Yet when he came in for your trash can of a idol in Jay Cutler;

Vs. New York: 13/21, 188 yards, 2 TD (relief)

@ Baltimore : 25/44, 176 yds, 2 INT (started)

Vs. Tampa Bay: 17/28, 282 yds, TD (relief)

@ New England: 23/34, 215 yard, TD/2 INT (started)

To call him crap is an unsurprisingly off-base statement. And from someone who championed Cutler for so long, I don't think you're qualified to tell us what a good or bad QB is.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Your own post acknowledges and supports the reality that he was crap when he started

Again there is a reason teams have never wanted Matt Moore as a starter and he has been overrated as a backup QB for years

And trashing Cutler a proven #1 in NFL is further showing you know my point is valid and thus you are trying to spin this away from Moore and his failings as an NFL QB

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Your own post acknowledges and supports the reality that he was crap when he started

Again there is a reason teams have never wanted Matt Moore as a starter and he has been overrated as a backup QB for years

And trashing Cutler a proven #1 in NFL is further showing you know my point is valid and thus you are trying to spin this away from Moore and his failings as an NFL QB

For one, this isn't even an argument about him being a starter. Anyone with a brain knows he's not a starter. I outright said I wanted him as a back up. Learn to read.

Secondly, you apparently can't comprehend basic statistics. A back up QB with a TD/INT ratio of 29-18 (since he's been in Miami) is far from overrated, it's actually above average for a back up QB and shows he's capable of the job when needed and is certainly better than Brock.

Third, Cutler sucks. Deal with it. He should pay back the money he stole from Miami.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->