Brock McGinn Appreciation Thread

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
IMO they’re both underrated looks.
I mean I really dislike the current whites but not because they're poorly designed or anything. Its not a bad look at all I just don't think it's very hurricanes, if that makes any sense. We've really been pretty spoiled for jerseys as other than the reverse retro I think everything the canes have ever worn has been "just ok" at worst.

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
Pittsburgh had a some great runs with a former Canes 4th liner in the past, with Craig Adams. I’m sure they are hoping to repeat that with Brock. Although, two different type of players, both have a knack of being in the right place at the right time when the game was on the line.
Good Luck to Brock, except when he plays the Canes

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Islanders are going to have a looooooooonnnnnnngggg road trip if they keep playing like they did today.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Honestly, I love that Brock's seems to be doing so well in Pittsburgh, at least to start. Once again, it's yet another indicator that Carolina has a really good team now. Even just five-six years ago, it wasn't uncommon for guys to play big roles here for a couple of years and then be out of the league entirely soon afterwards. Now you have our old fourth liners like Brock get big contracts and play larger roles elsewhere than what they had here.

Last edited:

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
This early Pens run is yet another one of those Mike Sullivan water-to-wine miracles that he can sometimes create without his big guys Crosby and Malkin. They even have a name for these kinds of players: Mark Donk and Buzz Flibbett :laugh:
That is probably my favorite tweet of all time. Twitter is like 95% garbage, but occasionally it produces gems like that which make it all worth it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad