WWE: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Awful news. Such a waste of time. His work has been so piss poor since Suplex City. It's not enjoyable at all.

Reactions: TNT87

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Awful news. Such a waste of time. His work has been so piss poor since Suplex City. It's not enjoyable at all.
Yeup, had a decent match with Joe and AJ but thats really been it. Punk and Rollins/Cena were his best matches but were before Suplex City.

All Brock does is hit 10 germans take a nasty bump then f5. 1,2,3.

I will say I was shocked he retained at Mania, everyone just accepted Reigns winning :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
steven muelhausen (mma writer) is reporting is a multi-year deal with WWE but he's still allowed to fight for UFC since he's still under contract with them.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The shared deal didn’t work out so well the first time but it was only a one-off. But Vince couldn’t afford not to.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
steven muelhausen (mma writer) is reporting is a multi-year deal with WWE but he's still allowed to fight for UFC since he's still under contract with them.
Hahahahahahahaha

Good luck passing a drug test, Brock.

Oct 18, 2011
Brock draws that has to be the logic here they must have irrefutable proof to give him everything.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I can tell you what happens now;

Lesnar re-signing with the caveat of getting his UFC fight (which Dana almost assuredly cashes in given the dreadful state of their star power right now) means he probably walks into his next fight with the Universal title as well as some lame ass crossover gimmick to attempt to legitimize WWE in Vince's stupid mind.

He's not dropping the belt now. Roman flopped and i think Vince knows it, so he's gonna double down on Brock. Summerslam at the earliest if he's lucky.

Nightmare scenario; they set up Brock/Rock II for next year's Mania.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can tell you what happens now;

Lesnar re-signing with the caveat of getting his UFC fight (which Dana almost assuredly cashes in given the dreadful state of their star power right now) means he probably walks into his next fight with the Universal title as well as some lame ass crossover gimmick to attempt to legitimize WWE in Vince's stupid mind.

He's not dropping the belt now. Roman flopped and i think Vince knows it, so he's gonna double down on Brock. Summerslam at the earliest if he's lucky.

Nightmare scenario; they set up Brock/Rock II for next year's Mania.
He should look to the other Samoan he has on his roster.

Reactions: CPTN71

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Call me crazy but I think the bigger picture is they want Brock to "merge" the UFC and WWE title.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Rumor has it Brock may get the winner of Stipe vs. Cormier.

... I half wonder if they wouldn't keep the title on him until then. WWE Champion and UFC Champion. (I don't think he'd beat Stipe though. Probably not DC either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad