Brock Boeser Done for the year

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Feels like there are WAY more injuries leading up to this year's deadline than previous.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Feel like he's been playing Injured all year. I hope for a speedy recovered and a good off-season of training.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
And yet, Montreal GM, Marc Bergevin, is sleeping. He's thinking about which 4th liner he can get next and at what cost. Trades are hard.
Outside of Scandella, Weise, and Thompson though, Montreal doesn't have much to sell. To boot they'r ein that "should we go for a last minute playoff push?" window.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Outside of Scandella, Weise, and Thompson though, Montreal doesn't have much to sell. To boot they'r ein that "should we go for a last minute playoff push?" window.
You're right. They should go all in, as they've got a huge 1.2% chance of making the playoffs!

Reactions: Mykayla

DekeyPete

Dec 18, 2002
pg bc
Let him go home for a few weeks to be with his dad. that will speed up his healing. then hopefully we are still in a playoff spot and he can come back with a vengeance.

JTmillerForA1stLOL

Oct 12, 2007
Good thing they picked up Toffoli. Just in time.

I would assume they knew the true extent of Boeser's injury prior to yesterday. That would mean they made the trade knowing Boeser would be out long term but still decided to cash in what little chips they had left for a ufa rental and a playoff run.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Hes been injured a majority of his NHL career. He missed the 2017 WJC with a broken hand (wrist), then had the door close on his back ending his rookie season and had a wrist injury that lingered all last year too

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
Can someone confirm the report.

Did Benning say he is done for the rest of the regular season?

or is there a chance he will be back if the Canucks make the playoffs?

Rib injuries arent longer than 3 months.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Let him go home for a few weeks to be with his dad. that will speed up his healing. then hopefully we are still in a playoff spot and he can come back with a vengeance.
I don't know how to break it to you.. But done for the year includes the playoffs.

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
I don't know how to break it to you.. But done for the year includes the playoffs.

There are conflicting reports circulating whether its done for season or done for the year.

How can Canucks possibly know how long their year is? what if they make a run?

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
The Lord works in mysterious ways!!

Maybe this happened to allow Brock to spend more time with dying father in Minny.

All the best to a speedy recovery Brock!

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
Cap Circumvention!!

LTIR for the extra space...then BOOM Boeser back for playoffs when cap is non existent!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad