Broadcast schedule for the draft???

garypl

Aug 2, 2005
"The draft will be aired on The Score station on Sirius Radio. It is channel 186. "

just checked Sirius and i dont get channel 186--You must be in Canada?? What channel is draft on in US??!

Puffo

Sep 5, 2005
Falun, Sweden
Guy Legend said:
Last year, NHL.com did a live web broadcast. I really hope they do that again for the folks that don't get OLN....
From NHL.com:
Our coverage from Vancouver includes Phil Coffey's Draft blog, pick-by-pick updates, live audio coverage (5:45 p.m. ET) and live video (9 p.m. ET).

But live video from 9 pm ET? Isn't the draft over by then? If so, how can they call it "live" video? Post-draft-show?

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Puffo said:
From NHL.com:
Our coverage from Vancouver includes Phil Coffey's Draft blog, pick-by-pick updates, live audio coverage (5:45 p.m. ET) and live video (9 p.m. ET).

But live video from 9 pm ET? Isn't the draft over by then? If so, how can they call it "live" video? Post-draft-show?

Could be they just have video of all the picks from the second round on(ie when OLN/TSN's coverage ends).

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Predatore said:
Actually, it is starting at midnight. Time difference to Vancouver is 9 hours... 3PM + 9 hours = midnight :)
For you yes, but I'm in England. You shouldn't take flags as truth, laction is a better one to go by ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad