BRITANNIA

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
Saw a few screenshots and thought I might give it a shot, but the reviews I've read have all been terrible. Probably has something to do with the creator saying he's never seen Game of Thrones and that he's "proud that if you like GoT, you won't like Britannia," which is a fine way to alienate like...a massive audience, on purpose, for seemingly no reason.

Now actually looking at the trailers I can't imagine that I'll like it.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
I´m on the 2nd episode and I cant really say I like it so far. Will watch a few more episodes to see if it can win me over. But this looks more like a miss then a hit.

The Imp

5-14-6-1
Jul 8, 2003
Copenhagen, Denmark
I don't know... It's different alright, but it's sorta growing on me. Although, fair warning, I just finished the Roman period on the British History Podcast, so it might appeal more to me than most others.

davemess

Apr 9, 2003
Scotland
5 episodes in and I am enjoying it. Its not as weighty as it appeared in the advertising but its still pretty fun. Don't treat it too seriously and I think it will be more enjoyable.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Binged it this weekend (although at least half of it was just on in the background while I was doing something else). It was definitely different. I thought David Morrissey and Ian McDiarmid were pretty good though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad