Bring on the Knights

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
Never thought we would make it this far, let alone make the PO's. Don't know how we will do in this series, just hope it's not a repeat of 2010 or 2014. I don't know what it is, for some reason it feels different this time around.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
Series Missions:
1) Win game 1 or 2 to split the away games
2) win all home games.

Game missions:
1) Score the first goal
2) Score 2 more throughout the game
3) Go HABS Go

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Who does Danault cover? Karlsson line is their best right now.

This bbn is what will make Vegas a challenge. The misfits line are great, Tuch is playing likentgeir best player from a 3rd line, and Stine and Pacioretty are an elite duo. Danault can only cover one. Dennis Bernstein thinks Tuch-Janmark-Roy will be matched against the Suzuki line.

So KK and Staal better do well against the Karlsson line...

Reactions: azcanuck

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
This bbn is what will make Vegas a challenge. The misfits line are great, Tuch is playing likentgeir best player from a 3rd line, and Stine and Pacioretty are an elite duo. Danault can only cover one. Dennis Bernstein thinks Tuch-Janmark-Roy will be matched against the Suzuki line.

So KK and Staal better do well against the Karlsson line...
THere is no way in hell you want KK/Staal /Perry against the Karlsson line.They are way too fast.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
THere is no way in hell you want KK/Staal /Perry against the Karlsson line.They are way too fast.

Offensive puck possession would be the reason. We won't have last change in Vegas. I think they can use their smarts when they are on the ice with them.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
To the person who said, they are bummed Petry is injured..... so am I.

We really need Romanov to step up...

I think Romanov will outplay Gus, and when Petry is back Romanov will stay in. I just hope it's not because Gus costs us a game.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
I think Romanov will outplay Gus, and when Petry is back Romanov will stay in. I just hope it's not because Gus costs us a game.

I could see that.

I think Romanov is extremely underrated offensively, people are writing him off way too quickly.

That said, Gus is a tremendous offensive dman. Great instincts.

Reactions: Habs13

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Never thought we would make it this far, let alone make the PO's. Don't know how we will do in this series, just hope it's not a repeat of 2010 or 2014. I don't know what it is, for some reason it feels different this time around.

I don't think we'll get embarassed this time at the very least like those last two. Petry missing even one game is going to sting. Got the feeling he'll miss more

Reactions: Justin11

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I cant lie, the way Ducharme talks about Petry it feels like hes just trying to hide that Petry is OUT out, and not admitting petrys significantly hurt as a way to mess up the other teams "game planning"
Just not a good feeling about it

Last edited:

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
I cant lie, the way Ducharme talks about Petry it feels like hes just trying to hide that Petey is OUT out, and not admitting petrys significantly hurt as a way to mess up the other teams "game planning"
Just not a good feeling about it

and from such a flukey play too...ffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad