Proposal: Bring in an unqualified RFA? Or 2?

Doug Gilmour

Oct 5, 2010
The majority of these guys will be re-signed by their respective teams but we'll see who isn't come Friday. If Schultz, Pirri, Connolly, Merrill and Bennett make it to Friday without a deal then I sure won't complain if we make a push to sign them.

Crosscrease14

Dec 16, 2014
Like many posters here I am intrigued by Schultz. He'd probably play well with Gardiner and I know they are friends.

Reilly Zaitsev
Gardiner Schultz
Marincin Carrick
Hunwick

Looks good to me... Would also like to see Pirri or DSP on the leafs but we just don't have the spots, too many forwards already.

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Like many posters here I am intrigued by Schultz. He'd probably play well with Gardiner and I know they are friends.

Reilly Zaitsev
Gardiner Schultz
Marincin Carrick
Hunwick

Looks good to me... Would also like to see Pirri or DSP on the leafs but we just don't have the spots, too many forwards already.

So my preferred gets would be Vesey..... then DSP, Schultz, Pirri/Connoly, Jon Merrill (love his game), Vanek (if looking to pump and dump)

If they sign Stammer (dont think they will or should) then this kind of makes sense to go after some cheap guys, and trade a M.Mihalek/Bozak type for picks.

If no Stammer, id still say trading a Milan type for whatever makes sense especially if you can get DSP and Merril on two way deals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad