Brighthouse

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa
Anyone else with Brighthouse not have any of the HD games on Center Ice work today, only SD? I really want to purchase it, but I gotta say if it's not working for the free trial I'm hesitant to give them any money. Just a problem with my TVs and boxes or anyone else experience this?

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
I have FIOS and it told me I had to do a free upgrade of my hd receivers to get HD center ice. I did for the 2 it flagged, so will lose everything on the DVR. I get all the other HD channels with no problem.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
NO HD here

I will not waste my time with center ice. I will just stream online for free ;] If it is not on Sunsports or NBCsports.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Brighthouse does though...

I haven't gotten Center Ice since the NHL Network was made available a few years ago but I seem to remember it being possibly being a free preview thing. Even if you buy it, it'll still be on 'preview' mode for everyone until February. With the crawl across the bottom of the screen and everything.

You may have to wait until February.

Maybe check with Brighthouse.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
I have noticed more and more the games are not in HD. Has anyone contacted Brighthouse about this? The only games in HD are the sunsports lightning games or NBC aired games. Nothing on Centerice has looked HD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad