Bridgeport Islanders Discussion 2021-22: Playoffs Start May 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarzyClub

Jan 17, 2018
He’s been solid as he’s been so far this year. Goals have either been due to giveaways where he’s had little chance. Gonna be a long year for him.

What a setup by Bolduc for Kuhnackl 4-3 BSt!

Reactions: MJF

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
He’s been solid as he’s been so far this year. Goals have either been due to giveaways where he’s had little chance. Gonna be a long year for him.

What a setup by Bolduc for Kuhnackl 4-3 BSt!
What I’ve seen from Skarek so far is each game he’s given up a goal he’d like back. Made some real good saves and let in some bad ones.

Reactions: BarzyClub

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Would love to see the Isles get another goalie for Bridgeport or Taxi squad to allow Schneider to go down.

BarzyClub

Jan 17, 2018
What I’ve seen from Skarek so far is each game he’s given up a goal he’d like back. Made some real good saves and let in some bad ones.
I remember he did give up a shot from the blue line against Har ( or PRO) . He’s hasn’t been the reason for their 1-3 start though IMO.

He’s a young goalie in front of a young team and he probably hasn’t seen the type of chances that he’s seeing now in the A. So it’s a mental game too , staying focused and consistent even with numerous defensive breakdowns and playing better teams in Hartford and Providence.

Today’s win will help with both Skarek’s and the team’s confidence and consistency.

Last edited:

SI

Feb 16, 2013
Would love to see the Isles get another goalie for Bridgeport or Taxi squad to allow Schneider to go down.
They would have to expose to waivers first- don’t think they will do that with fear that he will picked up

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Im curious how has Otto looked early on? Is he showing any signs of becoming a regular in the NHL or an A lifer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad