Bridgeport Sound Tigers Discussion 2019-20 Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
For the BP watchers, how has Aho been recently? I know he had a rough start to the season and was injured a bit, but I also just noticed that he seems to be putting up points. Has he gotten back on track or is he still struggling?

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
For the BP watchers, how has Aho been recently? I know he had a rough start to the season and was injured a bit, but I also just noticed that he seems to be putting up points. Has he gotten back on track or is he still struggling?

AHO's been ready since he got drafted...TBH..IMO..For what he needs to learn, he has to play in the NHL. The SEL is better than the AHL and he played that for 4 years. I think his lack of experience and maybe size prevented a callup. He's great on the PP..I think he may be too light on the puck...he needs to protect it more, but he's quick and can recover from mistakes.

BarzyClub

Jan 17, 2018
Nice night for Bellows tonight, 1G 1A. Of course we need to see some consistancy, hoping this jump starts him to something positive
he was flying from the start. Looks like they moved him to RW and something clicked as he was shooting from everywhere.
What is the deal with this kid, what does he play like... at this point he probably is better than half the NHL roster...
nothing stands out from what I’ve seen I’ll have to see see more.one thing is he has a nose for the net. He remember that he stood out in preseason playing with Brassard and JHS.

Reactions: BTrotts19

BarzyClub

Jan 17, 2018
Isn’t he a RHS? This would make sense to me as I don’t think he has the hockey sense to play his off-wing.
He’s a left shot that wasn’t generating any offense at all from the LW. He was not getting involved in the play and just wasn’t skating or even getting into scoring areas.

yesterday he looked like a bonafide difference maker out there which is great to see. The off wing allows him to get a better angle on his best weapon, his shot, and he can get let it go much quicker .

I always wondered why more players didn’t play the off wing as you could onetime the puck better and had better shooting angles.

Last edited:

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
he was flying from the start. Looks like they moved him to RW and something clicked as he was shooting from everywhere.
nothing stands out from what I’ve seen I’ll have to see see more.one thing is he has a nose for the net. He remember that he stood out in preseason playing with Brassard and JHS.

Great one game, if he could string games together where he's a difference maker, then I'm back on the train with this kid. Loved the pick in the draft, but now is the time he should be pressing for a spot on the big club.

Reactions: BarzyClub
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->