Bridgeport Sound Tigers Discussion 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie41987

Feb 1, 2007
Kings Park
soundtigers just tied it up. Credited to Fritz but it may have been Bellows. Bellows took a slapper and the goalie got some of it but then it sneaked past him. Fritz took a swipe but may or may not have connected. One thing that sucks about AHL games is they hardly ever do replays.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Crazy how deep their defense is. Five of those guys could be NHLers one day...

Frankie41987

Feb 1, 2007
Kings Park
Crazy how deep their defense is. Five of those guys could be NHLers one day...

It’s a pleasure watching the D in transition. Between Toews, Rathgeb, Aho, Wotherspoon and Vande sompel. They are all so fast and good skaters, a lot of times the forwRds can’t keep up when pushing the puck up into the offensive zone. Can’t wait to have some of that speed up with the Isles.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
It’s a pleasure watching the D in transition. Between Toews, Rathgeb, Aho, Wotherspoon and Vande sompel. They are all so fast and good skaters, a lot of times the forwRds can’t keep up when pushing the puck up into the offensive zone. Can’t wait to have some of that speed up with the Isles.

For sure. It’s too bad we’ll never have enough room for all of them, but hopefully they get value for the ones they do not decide to keep.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Could be. He has 2 assists so far. All he needs is a groin pull for the "Dipietro Hat Trick".

I think the crane they installed at Webster Bank Arena to get DiPi off the ice during his stint with the Sound Tigers is still there.

NCoRe

Dec 30, 2007
Seinäjoki
Could ya give me a lil info how Koivula have looked so far ? Crazy deep team ya'll have down there but still ?

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Could ya give me a lil info how Koivula have looked so far ? Crazy deep team ya'll have down there but still ?

Mikko Raantanan version II. Lol, we can only dream.

From what I’ve seen and read, if he improved his skating, he has middle 9 upside. Good puck skills, his best asset is his shot. Others who watch BP probably have a better scouting report on him.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
Mikko Raantanan version II. Lol, we can only dream.

From what I’ve seen and read, if he improved his skating, he has middle 9 upside. Good puck skills, his best asset is his shot. Others who watch BP probably have a better scouting report on him.
His skating is pretty bad but he can improve that. He is a power forward and plays like it very good along boards and has started putting puck in net which has helped confidence. He will get more playing time now that MDC is up although he and kubiak using their size together have had good chemistry. He is behind MDC and Bellows though but he might be the most suited to be in a bottom six role in NHL of the three.

Reactions: BelovedIsles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad