Brian McCann retires

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Chipper Jones’ last game was the IFF game...brutal way to go out for him tonight too.

Snitker is a f***ing moron, that’s why he spent however many years in the minors. Have the situational awareness to recognize what was going on before you pinch hit for him in the 9th with 2 outs. Would have been the perfect exit.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Yea, could tell the guys in the booth were disappointed in the fact that Tyler freaking Flowers took McCann's last AB.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Chipper Jones’ last game was the IFF game...brutal way to go out for him tonight too.

Snitker is a ****ing moron, that’s why he spent however many years in the minors. Have the situational awareness to recognize what was going on before you pinch hit for him in the 9th with 2 outs. Would have been the perfect exit.

Yea, could tell the guys in the booth were disappointed in the fact that Tyler freaking Flowers took McCann's last AB.

I feel as though the Braves brass new he was going to announce his retirement and gave him that opportunity to have a final walk off the field.

I may be wrong though, just where my head jumped too as soon as I saw he was retiring

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
but he didnt get the chance to have a final walk off of the field?

Foots

ALL OURS
May 5, 2018
Isn't he the guy that gets mad when players show a little emotion after hitting a home run? Or is that Bumgardner?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad