Brian Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
HabLover said:
Never had one shift against the Russians. Why is this kid even there? He ain't gaining any experience and will virtually be a rookie again next year! :shakehead

There's still plenty of time to get some ice time, but what do I know? :dunno:

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
HabLover said:
Never had one shift against the Russians. Why is this kid even there? He ain't gaining any experience and will virtually be a rookie again next year! :shakehead

In fairness, it was the biggest game in the bracket. Neither he nor Schremp did much other then warm the bench - yeah, I know Robbie scored.

IMO, too tight of a game to let a kid in and make a mistake. I quess the question is, would Johnson have received any more playing time??

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Frenzy1 said:
In fairness, it was the biggest game in the bracket. Neither he nor Schremp did much other then warm the bench - yeah, I know Robbie scored.

IMO, too tight of a game to let a kid in and make a mistake. I quess the question is, would Johnson have received any more playing time??

Kessel played a ton. :dunno:

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Rabid Ranger said:
There's still plenty of time to get some ice time, but what do I know? :dunno:

Did Brian Lee get any ice-time vs. the Belarussians?? I haven't watched the game yet, but I hope too soon. I'd like to get a good look at him.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
HabLover said:
Did Brian Lee get any ice-time vs. the Belarussians?? I haven't watched the game yet, but I hope too soon. I'd like to get a good look at him.

not a lot...

Jack Johnson should be there..this is bs... :banghead:

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
McDonald19 said:
not a lot...

Jack Johnson should be there..this is bs... :banghead:

I thought there was alot of time to get him ice-time? It seems now there was no point in having him here, as next year he will basically be a rookie playing against all the teams. The same can basically be said for Robbie Schremp and now Cory Schnieder. Schnieder lasted all of half a game against one of the worst teams in the tourney and next year his confidence will be fragile.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
he got a fair amount of icetime, but didn't really do anything and looked weak at times

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Levitate said:
he got a fair amount of icetime, but didn't really do anything and looked weak at times

This kid did not see the ice again, aside from skating across the ice to serve a penalty. I feel very sorry for the kid, USA messed up big time bringing him along. I can think of two guys from the WHL that would have offered so much more and probably would have worked their way up the depth chart. Lee is too young and was never given a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad