Brian Lee on waivers. Should we make a claim?

boss3252

Oct 14, 2007
I am sure Chiarelli knows him well. He is only 25 years old. We shoots right and I think would fit well in claude"s system. I think he is worth the risk 1,100,00 for this year and next. We need some depth on defence because come playoff time injuries are part of the game. Although we still need another defenceman to play on our top 4

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I am sure Chiarelli knows him well. He is only 25 years old. We shoots right and I think would fit well in claude"s system. I think he is worth the risk 1,100,00 for this year and next. We need some depth on defence because come playoff time injuries are part of the game. Although we still need another defenceman to play on our top 4

Pass.

I would rather see Krug, Bartkowski, or Trotman while I am waiting for McQuaid to get healthy. I thought Johnson looked fine last night and is better than Lee.

mdonova33

Nov 7, 2011

His +/- this year is horrid....although he used to play on the Sens, so expect Chia to pick him up :sarcasm:

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
Pass.

I would rather see Krug, Bartkowski, or Trotman while I am waiting for McQuaid to get healthy. I thought Johnson looked fine last night and is better than Lee.

Bartkowski got the call. He can fill the replacement role while McQuaid heals.

EDIT: Boychuk was hurt in practice. The Bartkowski recall might be more than filling in as the #7.

Johnny Boychuk exited the ice under his own power – albeit in a strong degree of pain – after the Bruins defenseman was hit in the right leg by a shot during drills at Friday afternoon’s practice just outside downtown Ottawa at the home arena for Carleton University. So it seemed relatively harmless when Boychuk limped off the ice under his own power.

But the rugged defenseman needed help getting back to the dressing room and never reappeared on the ice for the rest of practice, and that’s saying a lot for the player with perhaps the highest threshold for pain on the entire Boston roster.

It now appears perhaps a little more serious as the Bruins have recalled defenseman Matt Bartkowski from the AHL Providence Bruins, and the young blue-liner is expected to be with the team in Toronto for Saturday night’s game against the Maple Leafs.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/bartkowski-recalled-bruins-boychuk-injured

Last edited:

thegodfather

Dec 6, 2005
Stratford, Ontario
Bartkowski got the call. He can fill the replacement role while McQuaid heals.

EDIT: Boychuk was hurt in practice. The Bartkowski recall might be more than filling in as the #7.

Johnny Boychuk exited the ice under his own power – albeit in a strong degree of pain – after the Bruins defenseman was hit in the right leg by a shot during drills at Friday afternoon’s practice just outside downtown Ottawa at the home arena for Carleton University. So it seemed relatively harmless when Boychuk limped off the ice under his own power.

But the rugged defenseman needed help getting back to the dressing room and never reappeared on the ice for the rest of practice, and that’s saying a lot for the player with perhaps the highest threshold for pain on the entire Boston roster.

It now appears perhaps a little more serious as the Bruins have recalled defenseman Matt Bartkowski from the AHL Providence Bruins, and the young blue-liner is expected to be with the team in Toronto for Saturday night’s game against the Maple Leafs.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/bartkowski-recalled-bruins-boychuk-injured

Was it Krejci that hit him....:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad