Brian Lashoff

Discussion in 'Detroit Red Wings' started by Dechaineux, Jan 22, 2013.

1. REMINDER: Political Discussion is NOT PERMITTED
    Dismiss Notice
  1. RedMenace **** Cancer

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    Failure at life
    Home Page:
    I know I'll get railed for saying this, but that's the kind of game Lashoff brings. Add to that the fact that they've played together previously, and if Babcock gets a wild hair up his ass we might see a Smith/Lashoff pairing.

2. The Zetterberg Era -8, no team has lost more in this system

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    Just for the record that is the best game I have seen Lashoff play ever. That includes in the AHL as Babcock eluded to. It was really nice to see. His future is a bottom pair guy that pks.

He is a big mobile guy that has become a much better passer and is getting a little more consistent with his physical game. His improvement this year has been a big deal, because as a guy that watches a lot of Griffins games he was basically the Quincey of that team last year. So while I want to believe he has turned the corner, people should be careful here, this is the first good 40 game stretch he has had since he turned pro with a good first 10 games. Since then he hasn't looked like this guy until this year. The other good thing I can say is he doesn't take a bunch of silly penalties so that is a good trait as well.

3. bert2z Dank budz and death metal.

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    I was thinking along the same lines.Its just a little uunnerving having two rookie defensemen on the same line, especially one with one NHL game under his belt and one as prone to making defensive errors as smith, but like you said they have played together in GR which could help.

4. ricky0034 Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    I still see him as an AHL lifer

but i'm less terrified with the idea of him as an injury call-up now

5. HTT3* Guest

For fun I thought I'd take a screen shot of what a Brian Lashoff thread looks like. Open the attachment :laugh:

Attached Files:

• 11a.JPG
      11a.JPG
      File size:
      173.5 KB
      Views:
  6. Dechaineux Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    Quincey is the Hudler of 2012/13.

7. Played better than I thought. Gave some stability. Is it bad that I felt more comfortable with him out there in a 4v3 than I would of Quincy?

He got that it was sarcastic. He was more mocking your hilarious overreaction to fans' optimism.

8. HTT3* Guest

Quick, trade him while has value!!!1

9. Dechaineux Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    I think the OP was rather self explanatory. Nonetheless, the thread purpose wasn't for over-reactionary praise or exaggeration. It was for discussion.