Recalled/Assigned: Brian Lashoff re-called

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Can't believe he's been in the Red Wings organization for 10 years.

Me reading this sentence.

giphy.gif

Ingvar

Jan 16, 2016
Moscow
Can't believe he's been in the Red Wings organization for 10 years.
As far as I understand, he’s well regarded in Griffins so he’s earned it. Lashoff being called doesn’t bother me that much - Hicketts and Sulak doesn’t look like NHL defensemen so it’s really Hronek or bust.

Reactions: Henkka

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
is this a bait? they guy is career ahler

It's just some extra salary for Griffins captain.

Looks like he played 4 NHL minutes on his single game. And Lashoff being off from Griffins roster, some kid will play higher defensive minutes there.

Last edited:

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
This was already not news 2 days before this thread was created. Stop digging for irrelevant things to complain about.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Not really. For him to even be considered an option shows we have huge systemic flaws in the philosophy of the organization.
How does this show huge systemic flaws in the philosophy of the organization?

They called up a plug D-man for one game and played him 4 minutes in a season where it would be better off to be lower in the standings.

It's better to call up someone like Lashoff than have one of the prospects come up and warm the bench for a game before heading back to the AHL.

Reactions: Oddbob

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Not really. For him to even be considered an option shows we have huge systemic flaws in the philosophy of the organization.
He was called up for a couple games before Daley came back in a press box role. Get over it.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
How does this show huge systemic flaws in the philosophy of the organization?

They called up a plug D-man for one game and played him 4 minutes in a season where it would be better off to be lower in the standings.

It's better to call up someone like Lashoff than have one of the prospects come up and warm the bench for a game before heading back to the AHL.
One of the prospects should have been called up, you are called up to POTENTIALLY play. He should never be potentially playing period.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
One of the prospects should have been called up, you are called up to POTENTIALLY play. He should never be potentially playing period.
I'm saying I'd rather the prospects keep playing in the minors then travel to go sit on the Wings bench for most of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->