NFL: Brian Flores is the Dolphins next HC

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Ah, another hire from the vaunted Belichick coaching tree. Surely this guy will be the one to buck the trend. >_>

Not like anyone wanted the Dolphins job anyway.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Dolphins are getting a good coach. I get people shit on the BB coaching tree, and rightfully so, but if Flores is given the chance to succeed, I have no doubt that he will.

Ross needs to realize the Dolphins need a few years to really rebuild, and give Flores and the FO time for that to happen. You just know in 3 years he'll be fired because Ross is a dummy and can't help himself.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Dolphins are getting a good coach. I get people **** on the BB coaching tree, and rightfully so, but if Flores is given the chance to succeed, I have no doubt that he will.

Ross needs to realize the Dolphins need a few years to really rebuild, and give Flores and the FO time for that to happen. You just know in 3 years he'll be fired because Ross is a dummy and can't help himself.
Yup indeedee-doo.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Ah, another hire from the vaunted Belichick coaching tree. Surely this guy will be the one to buck the trend. >_>

people forget that Nick Saban is part of Belichick's coaching tree. 4 years as his D coordinator in Cleveland

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Nick Saban was a disaster in the pros though. Guy couldn't even handle a full season before running to Tuscaloosa with his tail between his legs

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Nick Saban was a disaster in the pros though. Guy couldn't even handle a full season before running to Tuscaloosa with his tail between his legs
He was there nearly 2 years in Miami. Had they gotten him Brees like he wanted, he might still be there

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016

I dunno. I feel like he might work. Hard to say who had more input into the playoff defensive gameplans him or BB but they were awesome. I also have read that he can command a room and the respect of his players which above all else i think is the one of the most important if not the most important part of being a coach

Reactions: DaaaaB's
Sep 19, 2008
Early mutiny in Miami

Losing 59-10 at any level of football leaves a mark. In Miami, it’s sparking a mutiny. Per a league source with knowledge of the situation, multiple Dolphins players contacted their agents af…

Coach Brian Flores consistently has denied an intention to tank, but the first rule of Tank Club is never talk about Tank Club.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Didn't like the hire the moment it was announced. I think he's in over his head, especially with a roster that severely lacks talent. Going to be a very long year for Miami.

Reactions: Babe Ruth

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't survive the season if those reports are true.

There were reports players were really unhappy after they traded Tunsil and Stills away. Basically outright says they're tanking. This is just gasoline on the fire

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't survive the season if those reports are true.

There were reports players were really unhappy after they traded Tunsil and Stills away. Basically outright says they're tanking. This is just gasoline on the fire
Yea but how is that his fault?

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
They may be tanking but that trade doesn’t prove anything. That was a hell of a deal for them and they have assets through the right roof now.

I’d move out the guys who wanna go. Why would you not? They’re going to be probably 2-14 no matter who is on that roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->