Confirmed with Link: Brian Elliott: Two Year Deal With Flyers ($2.75M/yr) (issued #37 per NHL.com)

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
It’s kept for everyone in different situations as well. The boxscore the NHL hasn’t tracks events like shots for everyone on the ice for both teams.

Scroll to the right & you’ll see on-ice save percentages. You can see shooting percentages as well.

Player Season Totals - Natural Stat Trick

Cool... thanks.

Interesting... AMac has best of Regulars and Gudas right behind Sanheim among Flyers... People on here won't like that Stat. ;)

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
He was like this on the Flames too. Once he hits his hot streak he looks like Hasek. Other than that he alternates between horrendous and serviceable. Pretty much an average goalie who has a huge streak every year.

For the term and price you paid he's a decent stopgap.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
They have to find a more reliable backup than Neuvirth for next year. He’s not bad but he’s good for multiple trips to the (LT)IR every year.
Im surprised as i thought Neuvy would get most of the starts this year, but his injury list is growing and growing.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Im surprised as i thought Neuvy would get most of the starts this year, but his injury list is growing and growing.

He’s been injury plagued even before he got here. I guess it’s due to his lack of size which leads to a more erratic style of goaltending that opens him up more for potential injuries.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
I can live with Elliott's streakiness. Fact is, he's a real good guy in the locker room and there's no problems with him working in a tandem that shares the load pretty evenly. I know he's only signed on for this season and next, but I think Elliott will get another extension after next year and he'll mentor the winner of the Sandstrom/Hart competition in Lehigh Valley.

Reactions: Rebels57

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
They have to find a more reliable backup than Neuvirth for next year. He’s not bad but he’s good for multiple trips to the (LT)IR every year.
I think they were ok with it be ause they had expected Stolarz to get some starts that way. Of course his injury killed that idea.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Any word on Elliot and if he has been on the ice skating at all?

Mzarek is leaving me ill with how frantic he plays....

Also asking as he is on my WW in my fantasy league.... I have Price and Crawford...fml.. haha

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Also asking as he is on my WW in my fantasy league.... I have Price and Crawford...fml.. haha

I think MSE said in the GDT that he is within a week or two of coming back - maybe like 10-14 days? And Neuvy is about a week further away, i.e. a week further from physically collapsing upon himself like a dying star again.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I can live with Elliott's streakiness. Fact is, he's a real good guy in the locker room and there's no problems with him working in a tandem that shares the load pretty evenly. I know he's only signed on for this season and next, but I think Elliott will get another extension after next year and he'll mentor the winner of the Sandstrom/Hart competition in Lehigh Valley.

Elliot is a cheaper version of Mason. Minus the unwilling to work with others part.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire

Mrazek was on my waiver wire in my keeper league. then I lost Elliot and Bernier(carrying him since I have Varly) and I needed another goaltender.
Thankfully I had built up a comfortable lead in the goalie stats going into last weekend and I didnt need him in any of the 2 starts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->