Confirmed with Link: Brian Elliott: Two Year Deal With Flyers ($2.75M/yr) (issued #37 per NHL.com)

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
I seriously seriously doubt he needs to ask for it if he wants it. Stolarz is not nor has been an NHL regular for the Flyers.

Will you stop. It's Stolarz' number, the Flyers wouldn't take the number from him and I doubt Elliott would even ask for a current players number. If he did he would have to trade Stolie something for it.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Will you stop. It's Stolarz' number, the Flyers wouldn't take the number from him and I doubt Elliott would even ask for a current players number. If he did he would have to trade Stolie something for it.

Stolarz is not a Flyers regular, therefore he doesn't "own" the number. Not to mention that Elliott was the Flyers "big FA signing" this summer. You can get frustrated with me all you want but it won't change the fact that you are incorrect.

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
be_logo_horizontal_03__large.jpg

He did a great job in that musical number. And check out the splits

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
Stolarz is not a Flyers regular, therefore he doesn't "own" the number. Not to mention that Elliott was the Flyers "big FA signing" this summer. You can get frustrated with me all you want but it won't change the fact that you are incorrect.

:laugh: Whatever you say pal. You act like we just signed Jacques Plante. :laugh:

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Not a fan of the new mask, it just kind of looks like they just hastily modified a Calgary flames mask. Also there was a picture Neuvirth posted the other day of him and Elliott, Elliotts pads not solid orange :(

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I would like it better if it didn't have the lines on top or the logos on top. I do like what I assume is Casey Jones on the back. Also, anyone know the significance of the moose or the O.D.E. (I think that's what it says) on the back? Hopefully O.D.E. is "Old Dirty Elliot."

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
“‘Moose’ is actually from a family friend who passed away my freshman year of college. He was a world champion moose caller. Ever since he passed away I put a moose on the back of my helmet. He’s been back there ever since having my back. Guys eventually started calling me ‘Moose.'â€

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
“‘Moose’ is actually from a family friend who passed away my freshman year of college. He was a world champion moose caller. Ever since he passed away I put a moose on the back of my helmet. He’s been back there ever since having my back. Guys eventually started calling me ‘Moose.'â€

Gotcha. So I'll assume O.D.E. are the kids initials.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad