Brian Burke's online reaction to latest developments (Dec 16th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

I know that Brian Burke's opinion are popular here based on the response on this board from previous weeks. Here is this week's episode. I can't comment as I haven't heard it yet, but enjoy.

To access the interview:

Jokerit

Aug 18, 2004
I appreciate the posts for these archived shows, being from Philadelphia, there isn't much daily information regarding the lockout and hockey-minds thinking aloud.

Does Brian Burke have a show every Thursday at 10pm, or is this a special event that's been concurrent over the past two weeks?

Jazz

Jokerit said:
I appreciate the posts for these archived shows, being from Philadelphia, there isn't much daily information regarding the lockout and hockey-minds thinking aloud.

Does Brian Burke have a show every Thursday at 10pm, or is this a special event that's been concurrent over the past two weeks?
Hey Jokerit.

No worries! :yo:

We've got about 16 hours of local sports radio here in Vancouver, and as you can imagine, most of it is lockout heavy (but not exclusively).

If you are interested, you can listen in:
  • www.mojoradio.ca (Monday to Friday) - 6am PST (9am EST) to 7pm PST (or 10pm EST) - click on "Listen Live" on the top right - this programming is not archived.
  • www.cknw.com (7 days/week) from 9pm PST (midnight EST) to midnight PST (3am EST) - click on "Listen Live" on the top right - this programming is archived here: http://www.cknw.com/audiovault/audiovault.cfm

Brian Burke is on Thursdays, usually in the 10pm slot, but sometimes at 11pm - and he has been a regular since September (a bit of history, but the show has since 1987 always had the Canucks assistant GM once a week, and Burke held this positition fromm 1987 to 1992, so he has a history on the show).

On the flip side, to get a players perspective, Ray Ferraro is on Mondays (again usually at 10pm, but sometimes at 11pm).

For each of the last 2 days, they have had reporters from Calgary (Thursday - George Johnson) and Ottawa (Friday - Bruce Garrioch) at the 9:30pm slot talking about the lockout from those individual city perspective.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad