Recalled/Assigned: Brian Boucher recalled from ADK

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I would love to see Boosh get another start for the Flyers but you know what will happen, right? He'll stand on his head and pitch a shutout and the tank will be retired to some museum somewhere.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
The difference between losing the last two games and winning the last two is something like 9% outcome on the draft, right? So... who the hell cares? Have some pride. I honestly can't understand why you'd root for the team to lose.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
here's whats going to happen. Boucher gets recalled because bryz is hurt, has 2 consecutive shutouts to end the season; flyers buyout Bryz, sign Boucher to a 5 year deal worth 25 million.

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
I hope they start him in the last game and then he retires and take a position with the organization.

I hope you are right- the organization is showing class toward the veteran. And will play him and Knuble tomorrow in the last home game of the season (and possibly their careers).

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
here's whats going to happen. Boucher gets recalled because bryz is hurt, has 2 consecutive shutouts to end the season; flyers buyout Bryz, sign Boucher to a 5 year deal worth 25 million.

Here's what's going to happen when that happens: I'm going to pour gasoline over my body and immolate myself. Until death.

Edit: I am a Boosh fan though, and hope he gets one last start in.

RJ8812*

I would love to see Boosh get another start for the Flyers but you know what will happen, right? He'll stand on his head and pitch a shutout and the tank will be retired to some museum somewhere.

I disagree

He'll stand on his head, pitch a shut out, and Homer will promptly sign him to an 8 year contract extension

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Here's what's going to happen when that happens: I'm going to pour gasoline over my body and immolate myself. Until death.

Edit: I am a Boosh fan though, and hope he gets one last start in.

wait you didn't hear the rest:

after boosh is signed, Mason is traded for a 3rd round pick and Leighton is signed to a 2 year deal worth 1.5 mil/per.

GingerFetish

Feb 26, 2013
I actually wouldn't mind Mason/Bouch with buying out Bryz.

All that yummy cap space for ACTIVITIES.

Zod

Disappointment Train
May 31, 2011
It'd be nice if they made a classy move to let him start a final NHL game and retire a Flyer.

I suspect something far more sinister is at work. I don't know how, but the only possible conclusion is that Leighton is somehow going to end up back here before next season.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
The difference between losing the last two games and winning the last two is something like 9% outcome on the draft, right? So... who the hell cares? Have some pride. I honestly can't understand why you'd root for the team to lose.

It could be the difference between picking 8th and picking 12th.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Boucher was my idol when i was a 11 year old goalie. It would be great to see him play a final game and retire as a flyer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad