Player Discussion Brett Ritchie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
GAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT FIGHTING AND HITS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Oh, and for all the "nobody ever said we don't want a tough team" and "it's a strawman argument". Here you go, exhibit A, B and C in the case for the wussification of hockey

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Oh, and for all the "nobody ever said we don't want a tough team" and "it's a strawman argument". Here you go, exhibit A, B and C in the case for the wussification of hockey

The guy constantly trolls around here

Why are you taking his opinion here and treating it as if it's the majority opinion on this board?

I don't get why you leave absolutely no room for any sort of gray area. As if anyone who doesn't agree with you 100% automatically hates hitting and toughness.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
This trolling by that poster is your defense that you can never point out people stating they don’t want a tough team?’

No one states they don’t want a tough team but when someone does say they want some speed and skill you blanket the whole board as not wanting a tough team.

Strawman Argument 101

Last edited:

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
This trolling by that poster is your defense that you can never point out people stating they don’t want a tough team?’

No one states they don’t want a tough team but when someone does say they want some speed and skill you blanket the whole board as not wanting a tough team.

Strawman Argument 101

Fenian translates in English to "strawman".

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Anchor. Hated seeing him with Krejci and DeBrusk, immediately killed that line's effectiveness. First shift out they got hemmed in their zone and he failed to get it out 3 times.
I’m still baffled at that mid game change by Sweeney. Heinen played well to that point imo. And he definitely brings more offensively than Richie.

Also prior to that change the fourth line had a really hard hitting shift and good possession in the offensive zone.

BruinsNetwork

Anchor. Hated seeing him with Krejci and DeBrusk, immediately killed that line's effectiveness. First shift out they got hemmed in their zone and he failed to get it out 3 times.

Heinen was nails all night, too. Wagner has looked pretty good, and I’ve been critical of him, but he’s proving me wrong, IMO. Ritchie should see the press box or waiver wire. Just don’t see where he fits in with this coach or team, it’s quite baffling, honestly.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think he’s a good 13th forward to have

Doesn’t belong in the regular lineup though. Maybe if they ever feel they need size in the game they could plug him in but he rly shouldn’t play regularly imo

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
He was one of the reasons why Montreal scored their 3rd goal. He peeled off covering Byron and went to the bench while Montreal created a 2 on 1 going into the Bruins zone and scored. Cassidy is not too pleased.

Reactions: Estlin

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Anytime the opponents have the puck he just seems like he’s in no mans land. Reminds me of belesky after the injuries. His skating is just not there.

I’m guessing Hughes goes back in in the 4th line next game. Just not the spot for him.

Reactions: JCRO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad