Waived: Brett Ritchie (BOS) & Chris Stewart (PHI) on Waivers

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Just lol at the Flyers making the playoffs after dropping the heart/60 leader of the NHL
I won't believe he is gone until it actually happens.

With the Flyers having these guys hurt, playoffs could be doomed anyways: Hart, Ghost, Braun, Patrick, Lindblom. And now have Frost and Farabee demoted.

Reactions: SnS

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
This makes me feel better after Dallas let him walk in the offseason. Never did seem to put it all together.

Now as I say this, I can't help but worry the Stars will actually bring him back.

I hope not.

Don't need him.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

serp

Jan 17, 2016
This makes me feel better after Dallas let him walk in the offseason. Never did seem to put it all together.

Now as I say this, I can't help but worry the Stars will actually bring him back.

I hope not.

Don't need him.

He was still RFA in the offseason the Stars decided to not give him a QO and let him walk. They are not bringing him back. They held on for him too long but they finally pulled the cord this offseason.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
I'll drive Brett Ritchie to you. Just let me know what team wants a big softy.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
He was still RFA in the offseason the Stars decided to not give him a QO and let him walk. They are not bringing him back. They held on for him too long but they finally pulled the cord this offseason.

Well, at least you're optimistic.

Chances are he ends up in Europe next year if he can't squeeze in anywhere else. I don't see him killing time in Providence.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Did Ritchie think he was a skill guy once he got to Boston or something?

I thought his MO in Dallas was a guy who was physical and had a tendency to throw some dumb over-the-top hits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad